Mental Health Forums

8 Months Sh Free

Pink stars

Hi every one, I hope that your all ok xx

I never feel that I like much about myself or that I have much good about myself to say ever so I really just wanted to be able to say this -

I am 8 months self harm free :)

I never ever thought I would get this far, I used to sh so often, some times when things got bad I would do it a-few times a day. I really hope to be able to write on here again in 4 more months time that I am a whole year sh free, it feels so far away but I would love to be able to say it.

Thanks for reading, Take Care, love to you all, Pink Stars xx

Pink that's amazing! Well done hunnie so happy for you. Hope you can continue to stay safe and are enjoying your newly married life :) xx

PINK!!! You go girlio! :hug2::hug2: that's such awesome news darling. i hope you are proud of yourself. It's one hell of an achievement, and i'm totally made up for you.

*even bigger squishy huggles* love to you sweetie xxxxx

Thank you so much ((((((everyone)))))) xx

Your support and friendship means the world to me, and I know I wouldn't have reached the 8 months with-out this site and all of you.

xxxxxxxxxx

OMG I am so sorry i missed this one - was out most of the weekend and still playing catch up...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy go you...

I haven't read all teh replies, just your OP, so I dunno if anyone has got the pom poms out yet, so...

*gets out pom poms and does the happy dance*

so so proud of you :) esp with all the stuff yuo have been dealing with re job and family and weddings can be stressy too...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy again

loads of love and huggles

Kath xxxxxxxxx

Yayyy Kath!! xx

Oooh No!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pom pom's were not yet out.....but there is still time :lol::D

*pom poms out* :wub:

Pink Stars!

What an amazing achievement! You are heading in the right direction hon and the days will continue to turn into weeks and months. I am so proud and happy for you Pink, you have made me smile today.

Congratulations

(((Pink))))

I am sooooo proud of you. Yes, this is amazing.wub.gif

Also I know that you are a very beautiful person.

I am happy for you xxxxx

Archived