Mental Health Forums

Server Downtime - Urgent

Joshua

The server is broken beyond repair and must be reinstalled onto another. Once this is done the time consuming task of moving all the data from this server to the new one must take place. Then i must change the name servers (something that ensures when you type in the site address you get the right site)

This is going to involve much time and expense.

All i can ask is that you keep checking back and checking, i can provide updates through twitter (sign up above)

I will ensure the forums are considered a priority in all of this and have them up and running asap but by no means am i suggesting this is going to be soon. I know that not knowing is hard so as a time frame i would say late tonight the forums may be back if were lucky.

Il do my best to have us up and running again asap.

Note: all services will be down, chat, forums, tickets, emails etc..

• Like 3

I knew I uploaded to many pics in my gallery, I even said when we got it, that I would kill off the server with my collection :blink:.

lol,

Sah

well done for fixing things thus far josh - i knew i was wise to renew my subs today! :D only prob i can see so far, is that even though im signed in, things like "venting" are not viewable even though im signed in??? makes modding harder when your only classed as a member, but ive faith in u hun x

Edited by thesloaneranger

yup thanks for fixing it josh, i was lost too yesterday without it but so glad you have fixed it for us all, a big cheer for josh hurray xxxxxx :)

Wow, I have no idea how you coped with it Josh, hope you got a good sleep after you must be knackered. I was so lost without the forums yesterday and I know it means alot to alot of people that you care alot about us to spend the time to get things up and running again.

Good job x

• Like 3

Hi everyone

Thanks for your kind comments. Again my apologys for this down time, it rarely happens as i put us over to a dedicated server quite some time ago!

What happened is the hard drive was failing and there was a chance the data could be lost etc. Oh a nightmare, Im still knackered.

Cheers again, glad to be back.

dont know anythin about servers, but is it expensive? If so il gladly donate some money when you put all that hard work in xx