Mental Health Forums

Cutters: Documentary On Sky 3

JustOneMore

there is a discussion on this in safe place,started by roses, including a trailer of what to expect. i have set my sky+ for this, so if anyone misses it i should be able to organise a copy xxx

there is a discussion on this in safe place,started by roses, including a trailer of what to expect. i have set my sky+ for this, so if anyone misses it i should be able to organise a copy xxx

i watched this last night with my partner i did get upset but didnt trigger as i felt different to the girls on there, im a impulsive s/h rather than addicted, was good to see it looked into though, my other half found it somewhat helpful he said x

Sorry Shadow, I don't even know what skyplayer is! I think I'm stuck in a time warp LOL

and thanks sufferingsoul. So far so good am safe xxx

Lol its just a media player online like 4OD, bbc iplayer etc.. I can't find it on there at the moment. I'm annoyed I missed it, don't know if someone will put it up on youtube or something.. xx

ive got it sky-plussed shads - if i can remember how to work the dvd recorder ill see if i can get a copy to you. personally i wasnt impressed with the programme, but thats just me! lol! xx

ive got it sky-plussed shads - if i can remember how to work the dvd recorder ill see if i can get a copy to you. personally i wasnt impressed with the programme, but thats just me! lol! xx

hi lone, i agree i wasnt that impressed, i thought it would cover the wider spectrum of s/i, although its good that it got broadcast with it been seen as so taboo, i think it gave the impression of a stereotype somewhat mmm?? :)

I watched it late night and wasn't to impressed either,I fell asleep and missed the last 15 minutes though,I did find it rather sad about the girl who was molested when she just 8 years old though :(

Aww thank you that would be awesome but no worries if you can't, sure it will be online at some point xx

im so glad to hear im not the only one who felt disappointed with it and also that it played on the stereotype somewhat (ie teenage girls). i cant help feeling that a trick was missed here for a programme which covered different ages and also included guys. my impression is that it was made originally for schools somehow, but at the end of the day any exposure is better than none.

give me a few days shads, and if it doesnt appear on sky player ill dig out the instructions for the dvd rec and hook you up x

Is there any way folk on this forum would feel comfortable approaching BBC/Sky/whoever about making a docu about adults who SH?? To step away from the general stereotyping?

Thats a huge ask, I know, but TV progs about ANY MH issues leave me cold these days!! They seem crap, soundbite-y (technical term, there) and as Slaone says, miss opportunities time and again :angry: xxxxxxxxxx

im so glad to hear im not the only one who felt disappointed with it and also that it played on the stereotype somewhat (ie teenage girls). i cant help feeling that a trick was missed here for a programme which covered different ages and also included guys. my impression is that it was made originally for schools somehow, but at the end of the day any exposure is better than none.

give me a few days shads, and if it doesnt appear on sky player ill dig out the instructions for the dvd rec and hook you up x

Thanks hun.. I watched a different one, don't know if/when it was on TV - got quite annoyed with it to be honest.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgFkrTKdh8U if anyone's interested - very triggering bit in the last part though, I have no idea why they let her do that on camera :blink:

sry i thought this program was supposed to be on bbc or something?

its on sky now?

i missed it, but would like to know if can get a copy, or if its on sky, prob dont have iplayer or anything. hmmm

thanks for the tube link, might have to make do with that.

on sky 3? ok im sure be able to watch it.

When i looked on seeing if getting a copy, OMG the forum i found, was really horrible and nasty about it. Really makes me think how shit people are.

Archived