Mental Health Forums

"When Rabbit Howels"

LadyMacbeth

I searched all around bloody midtown Manhattan yesterday for this book.

If you have DID or interested in DID I suggest you read

"When Rabbit Howls" by Trudi Chase. Its very different from "Sybil" or "Three Faces of Eve". Chase has 92 different personalities. She has written a book based on her journal notes she wrote during long term therapy with her psychologist. Its a little hard to follow because throughout the book her alters are talking back and forth to eachother but its fascinating. It gives you a bird's eye view into her life. I have not finished it yet since I have only just bought it but if you are looking for another mental health book you may wanna check it out.

I think that when I become a therapist I would like to specialize in DID, anxiety disorders and PTSD. I just watched this movie on lifetime about this psychologist who had DID and asked one of her students to follow her around at nighttime because thats when she changed alters. I dxed her alter as borderline because she fit most of the traits. :lol: She also went around killing people. It was really good. I am starting to dx characters on TV now! :lol:

Archived