Mental Health Forums

A Good Time In General.

xoomer

Well it actually been a about a month. but hell Ill post it anyway as a good day. This helped me put a little closure on the loss of my father. he was a voice over artist. A radio DJ and A had a number one hit in the US for comedy records. This was my favorite character that he played.

100_0213.jpg

I love tattoos. I have a lotus, a coverup for a crown that I got hastily. It looks terrible though. But yours is very good.

Why is it a Panda w/ a martial artist. was he chinese?

Lol. no my father was a voiceover artist, he was the English voice of this character. Genma/Panda Saotome, from the anime/Manga Ranma 1/2 this character is really how I got to know my father. that character was really a like a father to me.

That would be one hell of a Racial mix, I'm Currently German, Filipino, and Irish, Just add a little Chinese to that.... :)

Love the tat zack, im still waiting to get mine done, maybe i will do it in a manic phrase next month lol

huggles

Thats what I did, Kinda, My flat mate was feeling down so I was like why don't we go out and get me a tattoo. she perked right up.

Lol. no my father was a voiceover artist, he was the English voice of this character. Genma/Panda Saotome, from the anime/Manga Ranma 1/2 this character is really how I got to know my father. that character was really a like a father to me.

That would be one hell of a Racial mix, I'm Currently German, Filipino, and Irish, Just add a little Chinese to that.... :)

you're a mongrel like me. I'm English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, maybe Italian, Jewish, Catholic

you're a mongrel like me. I'm English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, maybe Italian, Jewish, Catholic

Why yes I am. And today I think I'm a rather Handsome mongrel. LoL only problem is my Dark Brown hair is turning Silver. Lol

Why yes I am. And today I think I'm a rather Handsome mongrel. LoL only problem is my Dark Brown hair is turning Silver. Lol

silver fox. You are handsome, I'll give you that. So are you in Paris?

ps, shall we take this to FB messaging? as not to annoy others

Archived