Mental Health Forums

Hi...

sassylittlegirl

Hi... My name's Jeanna and I found out about BPD last weekend when I went looking for books on Self-Esteem and Depression. I found a book called I Hate You, Dont Leave Me, which TOTALLY called out to me. Ive said that too many times in my life to ignore it...

Well, come to find out, I have 7 of the 8 criteria to be diagnosed with BPD. Its a total relief to finally know what's wrong!

Im looking forward to getting advice and support from this group and vice versa...

Im obviously feeling decent today...

Still lonely, as always... but functioning.

:wub:

Welcome to BPDWORLD Sassy. I am sure you will find a lot of friendly support here...welcome to the family. The first book I read on BPD was "I hate you don't leave me" as well. Have you had a formal dx by your psych or a T? If not then it might be a good idea to talk to a professional about BPD. You won't feel alone here. :) Nice to meet you.

Emma

xxx

Well, the only problem with talking to a professional now is that I left my job the end of February and I'm still working on getting another... So... No medical.

I left my job when my boyfriend and I broke up (he couldnt handle me anymore)...

Come to find out, I guess this happens a lot among us- leaving a job at the drop of a hat when something happens...

The breakup was horrible for me, but at the same time it was wonderful... because I learned a lot about me. I had no idea I was this way... Yeah, my parents told me but since when have I listened to them? It took a significant other to really show me who I was... Sad, but true.

Hello,

Yes, having no medical insurance in the USA does not help. I am in between jobs as well...searching for a new one after leaving my job for three years on Dec...

I am glad you learned a lot about you through your break up with your boyfriend. Its good to know who we are on our own. Good for you! Well, you will find a lot of support here in the meantime.

Emma

xx

WELCOME JEANNA!!!

thank God another person from California.

i was starting to think that i was the only one in Cali w/ BPD. B)

i hope you like it here

great forums w/ great staff

Sky

Hey Cali girl... Where abouts are you? Northern or Southern?

Yeah, with all these fricken perky-seem to be perfect women here, its hard being "like us"....

Glad to meet you... :lol:

Archived