Mental Health Forums

Mia.

yasontheborder

mia is getting worse.

im throwing up acid daily. and whenever i eat i throw up a little. :/ also, because of the pressure when im throwing up, im having really bad nose bleeds.

anyone knows a cure other than giving mia up?

ive been ther hun, still am a bit. sorry hun i dont know any cures apart from trying to stop. got the the point where i was getting nose bleeds and throwing up blood and pulling the muscles in my forehead. sorry you have to go through this xx

im glad youre getting better. :)

yes i know the feelings. absolutely terrible but i cant stop. ive tried, and i just ended up gaining loads of weight.

ah see i had anorexia as well. hun i know its hard and i cant talk cos im still there, but weight isnt scary. god i cant say this im such a hypocrit. anyway hun you wont get fat x

Hi Yas,

Sorry to say that nose bleeds are part and parcel of bulimia, theres not that much you can do about them to be honest :(

Do you get any kind of professional help or support for your ed?

Be good to yourself!

Russ.

@russell; i have told my psychiatrist but she doesnt see it as a big issue comapred to everything else and its just one of the problems to tackle. she does ask me though if its gotten better or worse, but thats about it. and yes,it is a shame nosebleeds come hand in hand with bulimia.

Have you had any blood tests recently to determine whether you have any deficiencies (blood specific) It is part and parcel BUT it can be a sign there is something lacking somewhere else.

i have to go for a blood test every two weeks and my psych hasnt said much..most is on the border of normal and nothing to worry about.

The only thing I have found to pull me back is to slowly go on a liquid diet. Just to get out of the pattern. Slow is the key here.

Sah

Archived