Mental Health Forums

Can We All Please Pull Together And Have Kittyclaws Back As Peer Support?

*Summer*

should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?

• yes
    • No
    • Don't know

I don't want to get into an argument here,I know that Kitty is upset because she isn't peer support anymore,she is sorry for being nasty to Data and promise's to be kind to him from now on.

Can you all please reply to this thread with your honest opinions and also vote.

Thanks.xxxxx

i think this is a fair way of deciding. well done gaga. everyone should get their chance to say and kitty deserves a possible second chance, everyone does.

i think this is a fair way of deciding. well done gaga. everyone should get their chance to say and kitty deserves a possible second chance, everyone does.

Thank you amy hun,I agree everyone should get a second chance.xxxx

I havent voted yet.. what has actually happened, i am so confused LOL x

sorry hun,i meant to reply but i was distracted lol,Kitty was giving Data minus rep points,bear in mind that she isn't the only that has done this,anyway her peer support has now been taken off her.

Kitty has been abscent from the forum for over a month or so and is now back due to a family disaster and Data triggered her and she reacted badly and she is sorry and it is no ones fault.xxxx

I made a vote just there now as "don't know".

This is mainly up to staff speaking with kitty and hoping that she is calmer after the incident between data and herself. But I remember when I was a peer supporter a long time ago, and I gave advice all the time (did my job basically) and caught two ppl who are no longer part of the forum out on lying and causing distress to others. After a bad night with them I went into chat with members that I used to have a laugh with every night, and I made a sex joke. The two hypocrities that I had shouted at earlier reported me as they intended to get back at me for catching them out.

My peer support was withdrawn without even asking or considering what I had done, or the hard work I had put into the place, and it has never, ever been reinstated. So thats why I don't know if Kitty should get it back. Its up to the powers that be

I made a vote just there now as "don't know".

This is mainly up to staff speaking with kitty and hoping that she is calmer after the incident between data and herself. But I remember when I was a peer supporter a long time ago, and I gave advice all the time (did my job basically) and caught two ppl who are no longer part of the forum out on lying and causing distress to others. After a bad night with them I went into chat with members that I used to have a laugh with every night, and I made a sex joke. The two hypocrities that I had shouted at earlier reported me as they intended to get back at me for catching them out.

My peer support was withdrawn without even asking or considering what I had done, or the hard work I had put into the place, and it has never, ever been reinstated. So thats why I don't know if Kitty should get it back. Its up to the powers that be

Thanks for your honest opinion stevie,although it wasn't fair that you wasn't heard,I hope one day Josh will see that you are a great guy.

I still don't understand what I've supposedly done to trigger Kittyclaws. Someone please tell me where I have gone wrong, if I have gone wrong.

Whilst I am sure Kittyclaws appretiates your support, this decision is not one for the community but for the staff team. The decision has already been made and Kittyclaws informed of this.

well it was worth a go. i think maybe the community should have a say. it us who gets affected by it in the end and us who have to deal with it or gain from it. i understand about authority an all that but just think democracy might be worth a shot. just saying dont shoot me down.

Obviously the decision has already been made and I voted I don't know to the poll.

I'm sure that Kitty is sorry and regrets her actions however I thought the whole issue had been ended while everyone was in chat room only to discover that Kitty had then posted a picture on Data's post which wasn't pleasent and obviously she removed the image as both Gun and I left comments.

I hope that Kitty does stick around on the forum and although she might not have peer support status that doesn't mean that she has to stop supporting and helping people. It is after all only a status....lots of people are members and sponsers and they support people just as well as mini-mods,mods and admin!!!

well it was worth a go. i think maybe the community should have a say. it us who gets affected by it in the end and us who have to deal with it or gain from it. i understand about authority an all that but just think democracy might be worth a shot. just saying dont shoot me down.

In some situations the view of the community can and does count towards a decision but not on this occasion. You must acknowledge that you have limited information about exact circumstances and this impair your ability to make a wise and correct choice.

Kitty had then posted a picture on Data's post which wasn't pleasent and obviously she removed the image as both Gun and I left comments.

OMG I did not know about this.

Josh can see everything here. He gets tickets, he can see posts that have been "removed" (in fact they are just put in another area that only the staff can see), he can see chat transcripts. So him and his team are truly the only ones that can see the whole picture.

My suggestion to Kittyclaws is that she just leaves it for a few months. If she acts within the rules in that time, perhaps the staff will allow her another chance.

I have no clue whats happend and 2 b honest find it rediculous...were suppost to come here for support ffs not to sort out other ppls arguements for them...GROW UP

I have no clue whats happend and 2 b honest find it rediculous...were suppost to come here for support ffs not to sort out other ppls arguements for them...GROW UP

harsh and unnecesary. if you dont like the thread dont read it and dont respond

Not in anyway what so ever! We were asked to comment and leave our opinions....or are we only allowed to say good things as usual on here. That's how I feel YOU don't like it amy tough shit

You don't even make sence amy!! This place is becomming a joke, we used to have a group of ppl very close and supportive of each other and good friends!!! Since all new ppl joining this place has turned into a childrens school ground its PATHETIC hence y most of the good decent ppl don't come here no more...first time I'm here in weeks and its to this?? It sooo pathetic and childish! Iv got better things to do with my time, u dnt get the support u used to here! Thankgod I have all the oldies on facebook so I don't have to come here to these fools...ur nt ill ur just bored sad and need to get a hobbie or something! God!

Archived