Mental Health Forums

Can We All Please Pull Together And Have Kittyclaws Back As Peer Support?

*Summer*

should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?

• yes
    • No
    • Don't know

You don't even make sence amy!! This place is becomming a joke, we used to have a group of ppl very close and supportive of each other and good friends!!! Since all new ppl joining this place has turned into a childrens school ground its PATHETIC hence y most of the good decent ppl don't come here no more...first time I'm here in weeks and its to this?? It sooo pathetic and childish! Iv got better things to do with my time, u dnt get the support u used to here! Thankgod I have all the oldies on facebook so I don't have to come here to these fools...ur nt ill ur just bored sad and need to get a hobbie or something! God!

cheers :(

i posted a picture of a kitten and the captain said THE VOICES TELL ME TO KILL YOU or something like that. it was a joke but when i looked at it again it looked horrible so i said it was a joke then some memebrs said it was horrible so i edited it. it was always a joke and more aimed at shellybelly anyway. i don't want to say why i was triggered it is my problem. i think everyone shold have a say as you have a democracy where members pay or help if you arent allowed to help and cant pay to use the site everywhere then it is a democracy i think. thank you for the members being suportive about this as i am really upset i dont feel trusted with anything like oh yes she messes it all up and i wanted another chance. i did say sorry to data and i am sorry to him and everyone that i upset.Hugs Kitty.

is that not the same pic i put in ross thread or my own some weeks ago, when we was all having fun posting cute pics and funny captions?

hmm here it is, i posted this some weeks back and noone said anything about it.

So guess bit wondering on what has happened, due to ive posted the same pic and ross never got upset? or did u ross?

I have voted NO to her becoming a peer supporter again... I think it is a bloody joke, Her asking to be allowed to be one again O_o...

She has gone too far this time, I mean last time when she kicked off, I think she should of lost the right to be one thn...

So I am glad she has lost the right now, Because peer supporters, Mini Mods and Mods can't go around attacking members and thn saying sorry the next day, Like nothing happened and still be allowed to stay as one of them...

So guess bit wondering on what has happened, due to ive posted the same pic and ross never got upset? or did u ross?

But if you posted that photo on some one post who you don't like and keep attacking them again and again, I'm sure it wouldn't be funny for them or other people and it is and would be out of line to post a photo saying some thing, To some one you don't like...

If you get what I mean...

I have no clue whats happend and 2 b honest find it rediculous...were suppost to come here for support ffs not to sort out other ppls arguements for them...GROW UP

we can't - that's why we have bpd :lol: :lol:

you have it too. :wub:

But if you posted that photo on some one post who you don't like and keep attacking them again and again, I'm sure it wouldn't be funny for them or other people and it is and would be out of line to post a photo saying some thing, To some one you don't like...

thats why i removed it hun.

thats why i removed it hun.

But you still put it up in the first post m'dear, You only took it down because of people saying about it...

How would you feel if some one didn't like you and put that photo on one of your posts, You know...

But hey ho it is all done now so :) ...

Well thn, Think before you say or put photos up on peoples posts you don't like OR stay away from them <_< ...

P.s don't rise to them because that is what they want :rolleyes: ...

I am a lot more relaxed about this now. Its nice for me that a few people have come out and pointed out how unacceptable Kittyclaws's behaviour has been. When people do that, it stops me from getting paranoid. It stops me from thinking that the whole site is against me.

So I feel no malice towards Kittyclaws now.

There's a lot of people here. Everyone couldn't possibly dislike one person, statistically it's not even possible.

Besides, I'd laugh if we all met up in real life - you don't know who might get along with who and who might not get along with who. (whom sounds so wanky, sorry).

I mean, you know, has anyone here even met? Except the couples who joined as couples. You can get an IDEA about someone from a website but you don't really know them.

I have met two users from this website.

The last person who I met was Hera. She was just as nice in real life as she is online :D.

I have met two users from this website.

The last person who I met was Hera. She was just as nice in real life as she is online :D.

im nicer in rl and yes it is possible :lol:

In the past some of us has met up in a proper meet up, which i met a number of old members and also josh himself. It was nice to get out of my comfort zone at the time, and also i never got pissed as i would normaly do, big surprise for me. Injoyed the dinner, the hotel bed, the kareoki and getting to know some of the peeps.

There was also another meet i think just before i joined the forum when it was a year old, and they all had fun aswell i think.

I have also met 3 other people from this forum in on our own steam, due to 2 was from my city. I have also met a lady from another site i used to go to which was for weight loss and healthy living, which weird, as it was an american site, and the lady lived in my city.

Before even remebering i was diagnosed as bpd, 5 yrs ago when i was an online gamer i even went to canada to stay with a person i knew from taht time, also met another at thet ime who lived near him. That was special. I have had one person come all the way from america to visit me.

So meeting people from online can be good, but also can be bad, if u dont know what ur letting urself into or aware of what the person is like. So its all about watch, listen, learn. Other wise for me, hey normaly is life isnt much, but u can meet some interesting people.

Archived