Mental Health Forums

Can We All Please Pull Together And Have Kittyclaws Back As Peer Support?

*Summer*

should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?

• yes
    • No
    • Don't know

I have met two users from this website.

The last person who I met was Hera. She was just as nice in real life as she is online :D.

im nicer in rl and yes it is possible :lol:

I met notawallflower and she was soooooooo pretty :lol: :lol:

This is a joke, my post were removed but no1 elses have been touched???? wtf this place is rediculous...power happy mods if u ask me... there was no reason at all for my posts to be removed!

Whats the point in posting a topic u WANT opinions on and then some mod comes along and deletes them for no reason???

No offence but i wouldnt want kitty supporting and adviseing me if shes not in a good place atm..its not healthy at all and very very dangerous!

There's a lot of people here. Everyone couldn't possibly dislike one person, statistically it's not even possible.

Besides, I'd laugh if we all met up in real life - you don't know who might get along with who and who might not get along with who. (whom sounds so wanky, sorry).

I mean, you know, has anyone here even met? Except the couples who joined as couples. You can get an IDEA about someone from a website but you don't really know them.

This is a truth that terrifies me. I always feel like I have pulled a con job on the folks who like me, and if they met me they would just have this creeping expression of disappointment and disgust :( Like anticipating a choccy bar and finding a frozen poo in there instead ...

Thats why I avoid contact other than typey typey contact! Even MSN or chat is a bit overwhelming cuz I have to think on my feet lol

Still, getting there slowly. Got meditation class tonight, so bit more contact with HOOMAN BEANS

Ross

This is a joke, my post were removed but no1 elses have been touched???? wtf this place is rediculous...power happy mods if u ask me... there was no reason at all for my posts to be removed!

Whats the point in posting a topic u WANT opinions on and then some mod comes along and deletes them for no reason???

I can see your posts just fine? Have no idea what you're talking about..

The one I saw went something like "Blah blah, grow up, this is rediculous", unless you're talking about the one saying that new peeps (such as moi) are TAKING OVER and RUINING the world, well ya know, maybe that one just didn't fit, yah?? As in, anywhere, on any forum, on the WWW. :excl:

Don't mind me, I just like, had my entire night ruined. :angry2:

There's a lot of people here. Everyone couldn't possibly dislike one person, statistically it's not even possible.

Besides, I'd laugh if we all met up in real life - you don't know who might get along with who and who might not get along with who. (whom sounds so wanky, sorry).

I mean, you know, has anyone here even met? Except the couples who joined as couples. You can get an IDEA about someone from a website but you don't really know them.

This is a truth that terrifies me. I always feel like I have pulled a con job on the folks who like me, and if they met me they would just have this creeping expression of disappointment and disgust :( Like anticipating a choccy bar and finding a frozen poo in there instead ...

Thats why I avoid contact other than typey typey contact! Even MSN or chat is a bit overwhelming cuz I have to think on my feet lol

Still, getting there slowly. Got meditation class tonight, so bit more contact with HOOMAN BEANS

Ross

LIES, LIES I TELLS YA!! You could never be poos...

hmm here it is, i posted this some weeks back and noone said anything about it.

So guess bit wondering on what has happened, due to ive posted the same pic and ross never got upset? or did u ross?

Hello

Only just saw this. No it didnt offend or upset, the cat does look a bit squiffy. Can see why some folks might not like it if it lands a bit close to home, but I wasnt personally insulted.

I get more irked when people post kittehz that are being rude about science :lol J/K ...

Ross

I wont ;)

Oh good, coz I am being REDICULOUS, you know????!!! And then all the power-hungry people have to sort through all the millions of posts JUST TO GET MINE, and only mine, like what is this, a fuckin' conspiracy???!!!!And MARK IT DOWN???!! OMG!!!!!There's just no reson for it???

This is REDICULOUS!!!!!

sry sophhee i havent seen an inviasable post in this topic by u or anyone?

Other than that, me power happy mod will carry on as normal.

I have met two users from this website.

The last person who I met was Hera. She was just as nice in real life as she is online :D.

im nicer in rl and yes it is possible :lol:

I met notawallflower and she was soooooooo pretty :lol: :lol:

she was to :lol::wub: :wub: :wub:

i didnt no you wall flower was commenting on a post....you stuck ur nose in obviously cos ur friends with kitty or something, not with a true opinion and now yes your right i dont like you.....end of!

sry sophhee i havent seen an inviasable post in this topic by u or anyone?

Other than that, me power happy mod will carry on as normal.

you of everyone can't be called power happy you are always kind to all of us. Hugs Kitty.

i didnt no you wall flower was commenting on a post....you stuck ur nose in obviously cos ur friends with kitty or something, not with a true opinion and now yes your right i dont like you.....end of!

funny-pictures-cute-fierce-kitten.jpg some members can think i can be a peer supporter hun this is all going horrible now :(

Well i recieved an email from Aurora saying that 2 of my posts had been invisiblized! I have no proplem with you kitty and if ppl want u as a support or whatever then great! Its not a wall flower i dont like, butting in on other ppls views just because shes ur friend isnt helpful in anyway and has caused this....if she had kept her mouth shut and let ppl do what the topic asks WITHOUT being influenced by her then this woulda gone alot better for u i believe. x

Sophee,

Yours and Amy's last two posts were invisibled by me because you were starting to personally attack eachother. They have now been removed by a Moderator. If you have any further issues with this, take it up with the admin.

I already explained this to you via PM.

Aurora :)

Y does it matter if were arguing???whats gonna happen? we send a virtual punch??? come on!!! ppl will argue its life.

Y does it matter if were arguing???whats gonna happen? we send a virtual punch??? come on!!! ppl will argue its life.

It's against the rules of the site.

Healthy and constructive debates yes, personal attacks no.

Aurora :)

Archived