Mental Health Forums

Can We All Please Pull Together And Have Kittyclaws Back As Peer Support?

*Summer*

should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. should Kittyclaws be a peer support again?

• yes
    • No
    • Don't know

Y does it matter if were arguing???whats gonna happen? we send a virtual punch??? come on!!! ppl will argue its life.

It's against the rules of the site.

Healthy and constructive debates yes, personal attacks no.

Aurora :)

I very much doubt it and if it is then its rediculous you cannot stop ppl from arguing, the ppl who come here are searching for help and support and sometimes are in argumentative moods its how we work!

i mean really...

thank god we do have mods cos arguments like this would go on and on and on.

Aurora did the right thing removing personal attacks.not a lot of members want to sit back while people get insulted.

sohhee u need to take a break.

The rules of the forum is there for everyone, cant abide or like them, then consider ur options like everyone.

Ive had enough of the slagging off towards each other.

Have a break have a kit kat, i am, going off to count to a fukin billion.

There were no personal attacks...if u didnt read it u cant comment x Im off bored of this bollocks now x to the ppl i love c ya later...u no who ya are xxxx

Some would say you have to reap what you sew. This has happened mostly as a result of your repeated status updates, posts etc begging and pleading to become a peer supporter again.

You have not only ignored me when I have stated that your actions mean this is not a possibility but tried to drum up some kind of offensive to fight your corner. Now you see from the poll that the support your hoped for isnt as strong as you would have hoped, I suggest a moment of pause prior to making your next move for you to think about the possible consequences of further action.

I can't see how anything productive can be added to this train wreck of a thread.

I call for the lock to be reinstated.

I really don't understand why this topic was reopened.

I said at the beginning i didn't want it to turn into any arguments.Kitty is upset by this and i know for a fact that she is very vulnerable right now and i am concerned about her and it is upsetting me too,Can we please stop this?Kitty if you are reading this accept that you are not going to peer support.xxxx

It was not kitty,it was reopened because we try not to police too much and are hoping you guys can resolve this yourselves.

Lilly

Can I ask why it matters if you are or aren't a peer supporter is it cos you want to access chat and the other forums or is it really about supporting people? If it is about supporting people you can do that with out that status and show us all how you can actually do that. If it is about accessing chat and other forums why not pay to use them.

I am voting no about you being a peer supporter. If you don't like someone then ignore them don't head on attack them constantly. I have been in chat when you have done this and it was not fair and if you had been let to get away with it someone else could've been next and there is no end to it. It made me very uncomfortable and it seemed like there was no stopping you. Only now have you seen the impact you have done cos your status has been removed. You are asking us to vote and change to yes but not saying something to change our opinion of what has happened and our view of you.

kittyclaws

it a good thing i dont take your death threat towards me seriously

i have a illness as well and that could have seriously sent me over the edge

it wasnt nice and your behaviours towards data is completly unacceptable

regardless if you have bpd or whatever there is no way you should ever think it is ok to bully someone

im glad you got your peer supporter status taken from you

i think a peer supporter need to be able to support everyone regardless of there opionion of the person

you triggered me too by saying you wanted to kill me

i didnt take it as a joke

maybe now you will realise when your on the receiveing end of minus points

how hurtful all the ones you gave to data were

bullying is unacceptable anywhere in the world

i was bullied for years in school work and online

and i hate to see other people been bullied

think in future before you click send on your computer

cause next death threat or insult to me and i will inform the cops

Please guys,

let this be enough. too much is going on, far too much, and a point comes where you have to think my god isn't there enough carnage here. please guys. stop.

Please guys,

let this be enough. too much is going on, far too much, and a point comes where you have to think my god isn't there enough carnage here. please guys. stop.

I second this

:)

This is gettin really silly now......i think we are all grown ups and im pretty sure we all have alot lot lot more to worry about and a thousand bigger problems than this stupid pointless topic!!

So y doesnt everyone including myself...grow up...let it go, move on..and concentrate on our real problems!! Seriously guys!!! Its getting embarrasing were all so sad to continue on!

Archived