Mental Health Forums

Anyone On Sertraline (Zoluft)

tattoogirl

Ive only recently changed over from fluexotine to Sertraline and its doing no good whatsoever. Im on 150mg but its having no effect at all. Anyone else been on it and whats their opinions?

dice is that true?

im on it for my depression, but i have bpd as well..what if im not on that high a dose?

Well I was told by my now ex Psy... I had been on a lot of anti-dp's and none never worked for me and when I started seeing her, She said people with BPD shouldn't be on them as they don't mix because of the highs we do get... So I was took off them...

then what do you use to help with depression?

I don't have any thing or use any thing to help with my depression... None have worked in the past for me and I have been on lots of different anti-dp's...

My highs are just short-lived giggling fits (seen in such posts as random signs and general silliness). I've never had an issue with AD's.

im on sertraline for the depression and quentapine for the bpd , they were working but i think i need to up the dose as its stopped , i hope your feeling better soon :hug2:

When I was on it really did wonders for my with my anger, but wasn't worth the increase to my anxiety and trying to fall sleeping miserable.

These meds work different for everybody. Its not true that people with BPD should not take ant-d's it really depends on particular symptoms.

Im on Zoloft,practically no more anxiety and less depression.

It takes two weeks though to kick in and you could also ask if higher dose is an idea,im on 200mg.

Lilly

Archived