Mental Health Forums

Reputation Feature Of This Forum

foreverborderline

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forever...

you have made your points clear...its your opinnion.if you dont like it then don't use it.

I won't but think it is unfair to have my reputation on my profile marked as "bad" , does that say that I am a bad person >? It is mean and harsh , again I am right I am afraid.

I won't but think it is unfair to have my reputation on my profile marked as "bad" , does that say that I am a bad person >? It is mean and harsh , again I am right I am afraid.

Your right again, your afriad? (Shocking)

forever...

you have made your points clear...its your opinnion.if you dont like it then don't use it.

it doesnt say you are a bad person...its reflections on your posts not you as a person.though i can understand it could be upsetting.

i know its hard but try not to take it seriously.

:angry:

thats a horribley cold and calous attitude to have towards another human being

sorry josh nothin person but had to neg you for that, cos would have done with anyone who said it an i dont think anyone should say it no matter who they are

oooops shit sorry roxy went to look at who gave you a plus an accidentally negd you! crap il give you one back somewhere else sorry x

dont worry, i dont mindx

What i meant by this is i am completly shocked at how someone can continually say they are right.

What i meant by this is i am completly shocked at how someone can continually say they are right.

sure, try and get out of it now, you cannot just say sorry huh ?

your intent and what comes accross are two different things, if you cm accross as indifferent and cruel then you need to develope the self awareness to not hurt vulnerable people you have created this place for. your attitude is frequently cold, and compassion rarely comes across, but invalidation does

sure, try and get out of it now, you cannot just say sorry huh ?

agree, if someone in a postion of responsibility is aware they have hurt someone, intentioanly or otherwise, they shd apolguise. id be really positive thing if everyone would apolguise for any hurt caused, but sometimes people have limits of what they can manage at a given time when struggling, maybe people wd in time learn to develope these skills if those who are in charge practiced them

your intent and what comes accross are two different things, if you cm accross as indifferent and cruel then you need to develope the self awareness to not hurt vulnerable people you have created this place for. your attitude is frequently cold, and compassion never comes across, but invalidation frequently does

Yes they are two different things, you are correct. Although this being said they are closely related. One would only know that they came across as "cruel and indifferent" should they be informed of this. Even at this time they would need to consider if this was a general feeling or specific to one person, and then consider why it could be specific to one person.

My point is I can only speak for my intent which certainly is not to cause harm or upset. Should the way i come across give cause for another to believe i am cold and indifferent I am very sorry i have come across in this way.

your intent and what comes accross are two different things, if you cm accross as indifferent and cruel then you need to develope the self awareness to not hurt vulnerable people you have created this place for. your attitude is frequently cold, and compassion never comes across, but invalidation frequently does

Yes they are two different things, you are correct. Although this being said they are closely related. One would only know that they came across as "cruel and indifferent" should they be informed of this. Even at this time they would need to consider if this was a general feeling or specific to one person, and then consider why it could be specific to one person.

My point is I can only speak for my intent which certainly is not to cause harm or upset. Should the way i come across give cause for another to believe i am cold and indifferent I am very sorry it has been taken this way.

several people have informed you of this at differnet times here, and forever just did, giving you the perfect opportunity to apolgiuse for hurt caused. saying your sorry for how some takes something is a nice way of dodging responsibility, another thing you have done many times on this site.

pls develope the insight to hear what is said to you, after all your whole points system is so people can learn to be aware of how they come across to others and then be aware enough to be more sensitive and considerate, if you dont learn this then you appear hypocritical. its a really sad thing that someone who is supposed to know better is hurting someone who is in crisis, most of your mods have much better interpersonal skills than this, learn from them

several people have informed you of this at differnet times here, and forever just did, giving you the perfect opportunity to apolgiuse for hurt caused. saying your sorry for how some takes something is a nice way of dodging responsibility, another thing you have done many times on this site.

pls develope the insight to hear what is said to you. its a really sad thing that someone who is supposed to know better is hurting someone who is in crisis, most of your mods have much better interpersonal skills than this, learn from them

You are assuming that i do not take into consideration the comments from other members here, something i disagree with as this forum is only as great as it is today due to them. The way in which you offer your advice is not one which promotes the desired action you speak of, never the less it shall still be taken on board.

its interesting the point of points being used to show someone they have upset u. to me this means that its a subtle way of controlling people i have been given negative points for stating my opinion that i do not think it is right for ppl posting in crises (near continually) to think about getting themselves pregnant for this i recieved neg points. having those points doesnt make me change my mind it just shows me that only certain opinions are welcomed here.

pls develope the insight to hear what is said to you. its a really sad thing that someone who is supposed to know better is hurting someone who is in crisis, most of your mods have much better interpersonal skills than this, learn from them

You are assuming that i do not take into consideration the comments from other members here, something i disagree with as this forum is only as great as it is today due to them. The way in which you offer your advice is not one which promotes the desired action you speak of, never the less it shall still be taken on board.

not assuming, going by evidence of how you speak to people here. im not intending to give advice, but it hurts to see someone whose supposed to know better hurt someone when they are down

most of your mods have much better interpersonal skills than this, learn from them

I think this counts as advice.

The thing here is there is an expectation for me to be perfect and not upset anyone. The issue is, in my position I am more likely to upset someone than anyone else here. Mainly due to me being behind the decisions made in response to others behaviour. We can not all go through life in the ignorance we wont harm anyone by what we have to say, what we can do is be aware that this may happen and limit it where possible.

most of your mods have much better interpersonal skills than this, learn from them

I think this counts as advice.

The thing here is there is an expectation for me to be perfect and not upset anyone. The issue is, in my position I am more likely to upset someone than anyone else here. Mainly due to me being behind the decisions made in response to others behaviour. We can not all go through life in the ignorance we wont harm anyone by what we have to say, what we can do is be aware that this may happen and limit it where possible.

So who holds you accountable Josh ? If I or another member steps out of line the mods ban us or do something, but who moderates you ?

So you get free reign ?

Here I was nice enough to apologize to you and you still put me down , how is that being a good influence on people ?

I think you should take the advice from Roxy, but seems you yourself have an excuse for everything.

So who holds you accountable Josh ? If I or another member steps out of line the mods ban us or do something, but who moderates you ?

So you get free reign ?

Nobody moderates him. Its his site, so he makes the rules. He has to act within the law, but apart from that he has free reign.

has it occured to you guys,if you do not like how this forum is run you are free to leave.....

There a thousands of members who registered who stuck around he must be doing something right. Thats his accountability,that this forum has been up for years running smoothly mostly and people being treated fairly. If he didnt do a good job the forum would not have lasted.

Lilly

Archived