Mental Health Forums

Reputation Feature Of This Forum

foreverborderline

So who holds you accountable Josh ? If I or another member steps out of line the mods ban us or do something, but who moderates you ?

So you get free reign ?

Nobody moderates him. Its his site, so he makes the rules. He has to act within the law, but apart from that he has free reign.

If its his site then he can break any rule he wants, and he does.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has it occured to you guys,if you do not like how this forum is run you are free to leave.....

There a thousands of members who registered who stuck around he must be doing something right. Thats his accountability,that this forum has been up for years running smoothly mostly and people being treated fairly. If he didnt do a good job the forum would not have lasted.

Lilly

He has a way of manipulating people so maybe he manipulates them all. Plus maybe people stick around for support and not for Mr Cured.

He shows no compassion for anyone and it is obvious to anyone he is not helping anyone.

is there an emoticon for 'shut the fuck up stop telling people what they should be doing/thinking'?

I know really, thanks for telling Josh this .

Hi guys,

a german teacher used to sing thiswhenever this happened.

C'mon guys, get over it already!

regds,

BPDlkeme

OK I will, but will Joshy woshy ?

Hi foreverborderline,

we havent talked before, but from the posts here sounds like you have a lot of nice people really like you and are delighted to see you back after some absence, so I've no reason to think otherwise! I think Joshua is in an awkward position..as the old phrase goes..

You can please, some of the people some of the time,

you can please other people at another time,

But you cant please all of the people, all of the time!

Your point is well taken,no doubt about that, but obviously this has been discussed before..ad infinitum,and a decision was made (a difficult decision for Joshua as I said above..because he cant please everyone). I'm glad to see you are willing to drop it!and

I look forward to hearing what you have to say on the forum. From your profile, you sound like you've had an interesting life.

regds,

BPDlkeme

What do you mean;but will joshy,youre the one going on and on about it not josh.

Youre making me laugh so you think Josh might be manipulating everyone here? Like some creepy cultleader lol

Lilly

What do you mean;but will joshy,youre the one going on and on about it not josh.

Youre making me laugh so you think Josh might be manipulating everyone here? Like some creepy cultleader lol

Lilly

No not a cult leader but an in compassionate person that does not see what he says hurt others, he is supposed to be the well one and is is acting sick and VERY BPD.

Josh said some some harsh things and needs to say sorry.

Hmmm, I will rarely reply to his kind of thread but, and it's a big BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FFS grow up!! (maybe you are very young\\impressionable\have special needs or quite simply have a need for attention) but by the tone of your posts you are quite clearly looking for confrontation!!..................do the sensible thing and join a club of some sort...........be it Boxing\Karate\Football or Rugby.........and express your rage and anger in a physical arena..................If your physical constitution prohibits your participation in these kinds of sports?, then be aware, "Internet Warriors" are "ten a penny"........and can pick as many fights as they want...............but at the end of the day it all comes down to self perception...............amply displayed by your posts to date...................wanna be "big and clever"?, then post big and clever arguement and comment, challenge the minds of the other members, let them see the voraciousness of to your cause, explain your hunger in words in such a way that they might be swayed to your cause.................

there you have it, put up, or, as they say "shut up"!!

Hmmm, I will rarely reply to his kind of thread but, and it's a big BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FFS grow up!! (maybe you are very young\\impressionable\have special needs or quite simply have a need for attention) but by the tone of your posts you are quite clearly looking for confrontation!!..................do the sensible thing and join a club of some sort...........be it Boxing\Karate\Football or Rugby.........and express your rage and anger in a physical arena..................If your physical constitution prohibits your participation in these kinds of sports?, then be aware, "Internet Warriors" are "ten a penny"........and can pick as many fights as they want...............but at the end of the day it all comes down to self perception...............amply displayed by your posts to date...................wanna be "big and clever"?, then post big and clever arguement and comment, challenge the minds of the other members, let them see the voraciousness of to your cause, explain your hunger in words in such a way that they might be swayed to your cause.................

there you have it, put up, or, as they say "shut up"!!

Generally people that tell other people what to do (like you have here) have very little understanding of that person or what they experience.

I will NOT shut up and you can't make me , so maybe you wanna stick up for the BPDWORLD hero Joshua but maybe go back over what he said to me and if you do this then you will see how he was the one who was wrong and not me, that I merely defended myself. I'm not that young btw. I am not looking for a confrontation, I just REFUSE to be bullied like the supposed leader of this board does to ME.

I stand by my views and speak my mind and call out the famous Joshua Cole, and that is why you and others come at me.

I'm going to say this in general and not directed at anyone in particular.

Compassion takes different forms. Some people show compassion with kind words, hugs, love, other people show compassion with tolerance, patience, understanding. And yet others by sticking by you even through your worst hour. Some show it just by letting you be you even if that means you're having a go at them.

The reason I support this forum, and keep coming back is because I've been on other ones that completely lack compassion. They love you when you are well but hate you when you get unwell! I've been booted off (the other forums) when I slip, relaspe or fall or had a bad moment or mis behaved. They didn't see me through it, try to understand it, or even tolerate it. They just chucked me off in the scrap heap. No chance to even discuss it.

I've been on forums where every other line had to have a trigger warning on it 'just in case' or someone would jump on me and accuse me of trigging "poor little them" or being mean. those same people took no responsibility for their own triggers at all. Most other forums you can't swear when you need to swear or, on the flip side, talk about God when you needed to talk about God. Here, it's pretty open conversation and the mods allow quite a bit before they step in and act.

To me, the fact that this forum allow's certain disputes is an act of compassion. It's a way of allowing us to rant, rave, scream, argue, and get it all out! Most other forums silence you long before your third post on the topic.

I remember a classic line from Joshua once when two people were going at it on here. "Let the kiddies play"

It may have seemed harsh to some, but the reality is... he let them "play" out their frustrations and so forth for a reason. Give them a chance to misbehave so that they then have a chance to look at and work on that behavior. This forum also recognizes when it's time to stop playing and start working. Healing takes work! so at the end of a horrible rant, if a thread gets closed or out of control or what ever happens then it's time to work on yourself. Ask yourself "why did this bother me so much? Why did I act that way or this way? why did I get so upset? Why'd it hurt so much?" "Was it worth it? did I benefit from it or did It add to my pain" Then you might find that it actually had nothing to do with the original argument at all but some thing much more deep inside you. This gives you the classic opportunity to go the next level in working on your own healing path.

You can then ask, "What could you have done differently so that it didn't come to this? How could you have percieved or reacted to the situation to benefit yourself rather than pull yourself down?

Think of it as a tree, you plant the tree, water it, feed it with fertilizers etc. then assess if it produced good fruit or bruised and rotten fruit that will just make you sicker if you eat it. No use nurturing a tree like that! Better to move on to a different garden.

So ends another long winded meaningless babble from WP.

WP

Excellent points and post WP.

All that I can say is Josh does not run this board like someone who cares, also he is a bit disorganized.

I have said I am sorry to people, maybe he should as well.

Excellent points and post WP.

All that I can say is Josh does not run this board like someone who cares, also he is a bit disorganized.

I have said I am sorry to people, maybe he should as well.

And here was me thinking I just rambled LOL!

has it occured to you guys,if you do not like how this forum is run you are free to leave.....

There a thousands of members who registered who stuck around he must be doing something right. Thats his accountability,that this forum has been up for years running smoothly mostly and people being treated fairly. If he didnt do a good job the forum would not have lasted.

Lilly

He has a way of manipulating people so maybe he manipulates them all. Plus maybe people stick around for support and not for Mr Cured.

He shows no compassion for anyone and it is obvious to anyone he is not helping anyone.

what a load of shit.what do you know?and what is your problem with him?

you are so oviously trying to get a rise out of him.you say you dont insult people then you come out with that?

Lilly

what a load of shit.what do you know?and what is your problem with him?

you are so oviously trying to get a rise out of him.you say you dont insult people then you come out with that?

My problem with him is he is always rude, not professional, claims to be cured and is clearly not. I am not the only one who thinks he is not helpful and not compassionate and really does not run this place very well. I think his character is lacking integrity. For someone who is supposed to be an example I see no evidence he has ever done any good. He has a bad attitude and his position on this board is such he should be held to a higher standard.

have u spoken to every member to come to your conclusion he is ALWAYS rude ect?

You are directing your anger at him cos you dont believe he is cured?so whats that got2 do with u whether he is or not?

you believe what u want to...no-ones forcing u to do otherwise.

what do you know about his character?NOTHING!You dont even know him.you are attacking him personally and if you were dong that to a member on here you would be warned of a ban.

oh and here you are using his forums...

My problem with him is he is always rude, not professional, claims to be cured and is clearly not. I am not the only one who thinks he is not helpful and not compassionate and really does not run this place very well. I think his character is lacking integrity. For someone who is supposed to be an example I see no evidence he has ever done any good. He has a bad attitude and his position on this board is such he should be held to a higher standard.

I believe I have given you enough free reign to have your opinion and air it but it seems this has done little good as you continue further and further. You have insulted me and many of the members here which isn’t acceptable, freedom of speech is one thing but when that comes at a cost to everyone else’s opinion its quite another.

I have had very few encounters with Joshua and whilst he can be a little short, that's because he has to be. It is after all, the internet. However, I have never seem him be unduly rude to anybody and have certainly never seen him abuse his position.

Furthermore, the site that he runs is an absolute blessing for an untold amount of people and is as such, he is entitled to some respect.

This vendetta you have against him isn't going to win you any medals. Instead, these relentless tirades are only going to irritate others and hurt yourself.

this whole thread, all this arguing. It's like a train wreck. I hate it and yet i can't look away. There is absolutely no need for any of this. This is not a school classroom, we are adults and as such we should act accordingly. Forever, you think the whole world is against you. Which is not true. It's how you perceive things. There is more to life than this, the arguing.

Hi WP,

"Compassion takes different forms. Some people show compassion with kind words, hugs, love, other people show compassion with tolerance, patience, understanding. And yet others by sticking by you even through your worst hour. Some show it just by letting you be you even if that means you're having a go at them."

Im printing this out, I think its excellent!far from ranting.

regds,

BPDlkeme

I have had very few encounters with Joshua and whilst he can be a little short, that's because he has to be. It is after all, the internet. However, I have never seem him be unduly rude to anybody and have certainly never seen him abuse his position.

Furthermore, the site that he runs is an absolute blessing for an untold amount of people and is as such, he is entitled to some respect.

This vendetta you have against him isn't going to win you any medals. Instead, these relentless tirades are only going to irritate others and hurt yourself.

I agree with Corpsewithpulse.

I have always found Joshua to be honest and fair, even if we do not always agree. To me, he does sometimes give the impression of being aloof and 'ironic'. However, nobody is perfect and I suspect that this is just his way of being impartial and protecting himself on the internet. He gets a lot of shit here.

I would like to know what FB is doing here if he dislikes Josh so much?

I also think that FB wants everyone to agree with him and when members don't he don't like it.

Hi all, I just wanted to make a quickie comment.

If anyone on here feels that this site is run badly, disorganized or needs vast improvement, then I'm sure that all the staff here would welcome the suggestions for making it better. It's easy to complain but unless you can back that up with some idea's for changing it then it's really just wasted energy.

So come on, start writing them!

WP

:blahblah1: Congratulations people! Another 100 reply wankfest! :blahblah1:

Hi CWP,

I don't think this post is very constructive.

I know that this debate has been going round and round in circles for what seems like forever.

But a post like this is just going to antagonise other members and make this thread another 5 pages long.

Aurora :)

Archived