Mental Health Forums

Wow..

sanctuary

This is my forecast from tarot.com today (after a weekend of world war three proportions).... perhaps i should have put this in creative corner!!

You know how to keep setbacks in proper perspective, and can avoid compounding your problems with unskillful emotional responses.

The card in the Foundation position points to influences from your personal history, your roots and background.

The Five of Cups in this position suggests that sometime in the past you faced a situation of great loss and pulled yourself back from the edge of despair, starting over from scratch. You know how it's done; it's not a mystery to you. You have learned not to put too much stock in the emotions of the moment and know how to avoid compounding your misery when things go awry.

As long as your inner values remain intact, external conditions can be amended, allowing you to catch up again. This is an important thing to remember. In the face of any current discouragement, you know that not all is lost. Some people spend their lives in a state of anxiety, fearful of scarcity. You have the ability to overcome that tendency -- with the help of your personal foundation. This is a source of serenity, when you remember it.

Good bit of fun I guess but the truth in it is sparklingly tantalising!! ;)

yeah, although i try not to take it too seriously as then when its not so good it doesnt bother me that much! lol! i like the good bits to :D lol! x

Archived