Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

i prefer it to the previous - basically cos not so "mental health forum" in yer face so making it less obvious for those of us who sneakily log on from work... not that i would ever do that at all, no not me :) xx

• Like 3

i like the banner, except for the people in it. they dont really say 'this is a friendly place'. that guy looks like hes saying 'what the fucks your problem' lol

i knew something was different but i didnt know what lol

dunno really......to me it looks like an advert......but i guess yeah its advertising the forum wally emo duh lol

I'm sorry but I don't like it. Probably a personal thing but I don't like looking at faces when I don't have to.

I agree with the MENTAL being not so in your face but couldn't there be a more neutral picture like a countryside landscape or something?

i do like the way the "mental health" wording is alot less prominent, however im not so sure about the peeps in the picture. maybe its just me, but i feel like it makes the boards appear like most of the others in that its aimed at young people. there is such a vast age range here and i cant help feeling the pic plays up to the stereotype that its only teenagers who are messed up.

maybe im going too deep...maybe its just cause im feeling my age today or because ive been a publisher for too long and view pictures from a different angle, i dunno! i want you to know though josh, that i do like the change and appreciate the effort you have put in. xxx

• Like 2

Hi Joshua,

The fact that u even considered peoples views says a lot!

And I agree with previous posters, cool job!

regds,

BPDlkeme

P.S. had a conversatio today with cat, and we both agree we dont have much of a chance of putting up the following emoticon, so here goes, for the heck of it!! :bum:

better but that eye is bloody scary. he looks a bit mad. its like big brother eye watchin you off 1984 lol

Edited by amyP

freaks me out..sorry just my opinion..wide starring eyes scare me..but thats my issue i just wont look..it does look better than the other one..xx

Just saw this, thanks for asking Josh (((Josh)). I think pictures are a great idea across the top there but I don't like the ones you have. The eye looks kinda like David Tennant as Doctor Who. Perhaps he is staring into the void back on Gallifree and it is about to send him mad just like the Master! Can you perhaps post up some alternative picture selections and see what peeps think? xxx