Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

This place is weird. I cannot believe you are all thanking someone for changing a picture which you pay to look at and have Amazon ads all over the place. That is your collective prerogatives. :P

The picture is tasteless, creepy and unappealing, so maybe it fits! :D

I remember once I was in this nightclub in Lincoln. The beer was expensive and would get nicked. The clientele were rude and abrasive. Worst of all, the music was terrible. Guess what I did?

(I like to tell random stories)

This club didn't have a bouncer :D

But seriously, replace eye with landscape pretty please?

hummmm maybe...yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! :wub: its soooooooooooooooo cute!!! not negative, not political, not stuffy...just cuteeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

LMAO guys! I tell you what I'll happily buy me, Josh and Chitma a drink! Woo hoo! I'll have a gin and slimline with a slice of lemon yummmeee.......

I actually like Ross' last suggestion x

my suggestion would be an oak tree - stong and growing all the time :) maybe some neds have come along and broken a few branches,its been clambered over by people and its seen a few storms, but its ridden them all out and is still standing tall.

(sorry, im feeling quite deep today :unsure: )

• Like 3

LMAO guys! I tell you what I'll happily buy me, Josh and Chitma a drink! Woo hoo! I'll have a gin and slimline with a slice of lemon yummmeee.......

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty

do we get caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake? :) :wub:

I actually like Ross' last suggestion x

I think you have had enough young lady. Step away from the bottle....

I think its best to think of ideas then make a post with them, and let people decide which idea they like best and why, it could be a post only accessible to donators as we are the ones who keep the site going, its a way to give something back

Edited by SamH

my suggestion would be an oak tree - stong and growing all the time :) maybe some neds have come along and broken a few branches,its been clambered over by people and its seen a few storms, but its ridden them all out and is still standing tall.

(sorry, im feeling quite deep today :unsure: )

I like the idea

I think its best to think of ideas then make a post with them, and let people decide which idea they like best and why

I wish i had all the time in the world for this but sadly i dont. What I will do is have another one made up and we can all choose from the 3.

I think its best to think of ideas then make a post with them, and let people decide which idea they like best and why

I wish i had all the time in the world for this but sadly i dont. What I will do is have another one made up and we can all choose from the 3.

Sounds good :)

I was just trying to upload that one! The other ones are these I liked..... arrghhh I'm shit with tech sometimes....

*smashes bottle* LOL

Edited by Roses

can we have a competition like what blue peter do... can wecan weperleeeeeeeease*gets overexcited*xx

only if its with sticky-back plastic and empty fairy washing up liquid bottles!! yayyyy!!

my hubby is a manager on the railways...he would love that...makes me feel of how much i cant stand bloody network rail!! lol