Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

how about a full crate of diet coke with a twist of lime?? not the crappy coke but the proper stuff...its my final offer!! :bum::ninja:

That backside has put me off, well life...... lol

lolol...my bums nowhere near as boney as that!! more to the pity!! :party-smiley-015[1]: its an early happy birthday so i dont forget...not that i even know when it is...will that suffice?? god your fussy!!

Those train-tracks are awful and triggering, why are you trying to annoy people, isn't admin supposed to be the most supportive? The tree was the best picture

Oh leave him alone, he's changed it loads of times because people had complains with all of them, he's clearly trying to do what's best but is getting a little annoyed at all the negative reactions, when he needn't have done anything in the first place.

You could be more appreciative. :rolleyes:

You don't even donate so you can be quiet, someone I know killed themselves on a train line so I don't want to be reminded, the tree picture by sloane was the best, who can complain about a tree? What relevance do train tracks have to do with MH, like the Admin said 'he's bored'.

I don't donate because I can't afford it, I don't have the £10 necessary to become a sponsor unless I went without food for a few days. Instead of paying money I try to show my appreciation by helping people and being supportive, I haven't been able to do so recently for personal reasons but it doesn't make my opinion any less valid. :lol: I'm not arguing with the choice of the train line being somewhat inappropriate, but many things are triggering and he's gone far beyond the necessary call of duty by even asking for and listening to our opinions and you should appreciate that and be slightly more thankful in your responses instead of just being all I HATE IT CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW GRRR. Everyone else has managed to be thankful and joked back wih Josh, why can't you?

edit

I'm a sponsor now? :blink:

Edited by Arrakis
  • Like 1

U missed it, 15 days ago.

Ohhhh now u have hit a sore spot!

oh great...now u made me feel useless..and trashed my good mood...now i think u owe me a picture changing apology!! meany moo!!

Edited by troubled soul

I don't donate because I can't afford it, I don't have the £10 necessary to become a sponsor unless I went without food for a few days. Instead of paying money I try to show my appreciation by helping people and being supportive, I haven't been able to do so recently for personal reasons but it doesn't make my opinion any less valid. :lol: I'm not arguing with the choice of the train line, but many things are triggering and he's gone far beyond the necessary call of duty by even asking for and listening to our opinions and you should appreciate that and be slightly more thankful in your responses instead of just being all I HATE IT CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW GRRR

I have upgraded your account.

oh great...now u made me feel useless..and trashed my good mood...now i think u owe me a picture changing apology!! meany moo!!

Violin anyone?

You don't even donate so you can be quiet, someone I know killed themselves on a train line so I don't want to be reminded, the tree picture by sloane was the best, who can complain about a tree? What relevance do train tracks have to do with MH, like the Admin said 'he's bored'.

Like the admin said? LMAO LOL PMSL.

Im being made to sound like a machine. Resistance is futile......

awwww how sweet :)

I don't donate because I can't afford it, I don't have the £10 necessary to become a sponsor unless I went without food for a few days. Instead of paying money I try to show my appreciation by helping people and being supportive, I haven't been able to do so recently for personal reasons but it doesn't make my opinion any less valid. :lol: I'm not arguing with the choice of the train line, but many things are triggering and he's gone far beyond the necessary call of duty by even asking for and listening to our opinions and you should appreciate that and be slightly more thankful in your responses instead of just being all I HATE IT CHANGE IT RIGHT NOW GRRR

Oh Josh you didn't need to do that, much as I really do appreciate it it's not really fair on people who have paid

what a kind and lovely gesture josh xxx

Oh Josh you didn't need to do that, much as I really do appreciate it it's not really fair on people who have paid

I didnt have to do it your right but i wanted to as i have a good feeling about you and your message was quite touching to me. The paid membership was never meant to be a way to make money but to help people show their commitment and support. It was never put there to have people spoken to in a way that you were nor create barriers for people who want to fully benefit from the site.

I will always help while im able.

• Like 2

I didnt have to do it your right but i wanted to as i have a good feeling about you and your message was quite touching to me. The paid membership was never meant to be a way to make money but to help people show their commitment and support. It was never put there to have people spoken to in a way that you were nor create barriers for people who want to fully benefit from the site.

I will always help while im able.

Well I'm currently sending you a massive e-bunch of flowers and e-box of chocolate :wub: thank you. In return I'd be more than willing to lend a hand should you find yourself short of mod staff again, I'm quite familiar with Invision boards and would be glad to be of some use should you need me.

:wub:

That's well not fair, I paid for this

You may feel that way but i didnt create this place to be exclusive. There are packages that cost people nothing and still gain them sponsor status, you need not of paid a penny.

e-box of chocolate

Can they be eaten? I dont mean to sound ungrateful but come on... Dont tease a man with chocolate!

try licking the screen, you never know! :P

You may feel that way but i didnt create this place to be exclusive. There are packages that cost people nothing and still gain them sponsor status, you need not of paid a penny.

I get the impression that you don't really care about some of the members, I thought this was a support site not a free for all

I get the impression that you don't really care about some of the members

Well I cant agree.

I thought this was a support site not a free for all

I think you are wrong if you think it cant be both.

trigger

josh the train tracks made me think of my cousin who jumped in front of a moving train

and my brother as a cop had to pick up all the bits of his body off the tracks

absolutly hate the idea of it totally triggered me

i can still hear my cousins mother screaming crying when the coffin had to be left shut

cause she couldnt see her son face again

puts me off the idea of suicide by a train so is good in a way but very upsetting

PLEASE CHANGE IT NOW

Edited by Shellybelly

trigger

josh the train tracks made me think of my cousin who jumped in front of a moving train

i can still hear my cousins mother screaming crying when the coffin had to be left shut

puts me off the idea of suicide by a train so is good in a way but very upsetting

PLEASE CHANGE IT NOW

Thats awful, im very sorry seeing this has reminded you of such a tragic event. I think we have all agreed its not the best image to stay so once the new one is sent to me it will be changed. This should be in the next few hours.

Please dont argue, this is for every1s opinion, thats all.

Personal opinion; I find the train tracks a little triggering, but i can see triggering things just by logging into my email account... everyone gonna have different opinions, ya cant please every1...so if the traintracks stay for me its a bit of exposure therapy... anything can trigger someone.

xxx

Personal opinion; I find the train tracks a little triggering, but i can see triggering things just by logging into my email account... everyone gonna have different opinions, ya cant please every1...so if the traintracks stay for me its a bit of exposure therapy... anything can trigger someone.

Your very right, I did ask for opinons but wont keep changing it forever. The next one will be the last of the choices.

trigger

PLEASE CHANGE IT NOW

Thats awful, im very sorry seeing this has reminded you of such a tragic event. I think we have all agreed its not the best image to stay so once the new one is sent to me it will be changed. This should be in the next few hours.

thanks josh

why not put a picture of a cute dog or kitten since everyone is alway posting pics of them

On a positive note though, I really like the typeface and the way its overlaid. I might take that course in web design as I cant do the garden design one :lol:

If it werent for there being hundreds of lolbun sites already, I would make my own :)

Ross