Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

Oooh I love this one! :D

Not to nick pick, but to anyone else

.... does it remind them of a Jehovahs Witness Mag too,

or am I the weird one? :P

x

So we are now gonna expect it to change throu the seasons yeah as this is the autum one we still have the winter, spring and summer ones to see. :lol: :P

• Like 2

I see bun buns everywhere

**"sixth sense" moment** :lol:

LOL, can you hear the rustling of the leaves, too???

Is that them snuffling about for chocolate carrots in the leaves to help them with their Bunnieline Squifflenality Disorder?

I see bun buns everywhere

**"sixth sense" moment** :lol:

LOL, can you hear the rustling of the leaves, too???

Is that them snuffling about for chocolate carrots in the leaves to help them with their Bunnieline Squifflenality Disorder?

Yes, because we all know that chocolate carrots are best for bunnies and their BSD and we hope that this new site will make them feel safe so they can live happily ever after.

LOVING the twees :)

If you look closely there is a very small bunny in the background too :lol:

LOL I fell for that one - went looking for the bunny! x

It's beautiful, peaceful and calming. You can feel the crisp autumn air with still some warmth from the sun. I want to go and sit on the bench and contemplate for a while :)

josh, u have won a watch with that piccy - perfect! :D trees, bit of sunshine, peaceful......just right :D xxx

btw, thanks ross - ive been staring at the pic wondering where the heck the bunny is, and wondering if i should go to specsavers! doh!! pmsl!! xxx

I like the bench. It gives me a place to sit and think. It also has room for someone to sit by me and talk. It's autumn and the colours are nice, not too hot nor too cold and you're surrounded by tree's to shade you.

Nice and serene.

WP