Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

Erm... you know when you've been to the hairdressers, they've spent a while doing your hair and ask you "So what do you think? :) " And you're not really happy with how it's turned out and think they should have done a better job?

It's like that

im liking the eye a whole lot more, but i can see why some peeps would be freaked out a little by it. getting closer tho josh :) x

I'm not sexy sexy and I'm going to be reminded of that each time I see it now :(

I'm sure I'll have to get over it.

what about a nature scene? like a waterfall or something..no actually scrap that! i dont know! what about a heart? crap..soddit i dont know..sorry josh!! lol :P

This was the first thing I saw when I logged in today. I didn't see the first one but this one freaked me out. I am sorry but I don't like it at all. The eye looks like its starring. I don't like the idea of having someone looking at me like that when I am on here. I would rather not have a person on the top of the screen and if there has to be a pic maybe a landscape pic or something calming. I appreciate your hard work Josh and that you have asked for our opinion.

The actual expression the eye is portraying is surprise, let's not get carried away Roxy. But I agree it is a little freaky I was just trying to deflect with humour. Waterfall will make me need the loo even more (if that's possible). What about a landmark of the UK (seeing as it is a UK based site), like a celtic cross on a hill, Stonehenge or something equally neutral?

the sunsets lovely...the waterfall makes me wanna jump in..and go for a wee!! lol...wouldnt wee in the waterfall tho!! lol x