Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

i like the banner, except for the people in it. they dont really say 'this is a friendly place'. that guy looks like hes saying 'what the fucks your problem' lol

I agree but with the style of text MENTAL HEALTH FORUMS serious 'in your face' so to speak, then a picture of a really serious looking face/eye it kind of gives way to the stigmas surrounding mental health 'serious matter' when really the goal should be to de-stigmatize it.

Or am I just being too critical

This place is weird. I cannot believe you are all thanking someone for changing a picture which you pay to look at and have Amazon ads all over the place. That is your collective prerogatives. :P The picture is tasteless, creepy and unappealing, so maybe it fits! :D

:angry: thats just nasty!

• Like 2

This place is weird. I cannot believe you are all thanking someone for changing a picture which you pay to look at and have Amazon ads all over the place. That is your collective prerogatives. :P

The picture is tasteless, creepy and unappealing, so maybe it fits! :D

:(

This place is weird. I cannot believe you are all thanking someone for changing a picture which you pay to look at and have Amazon ads all over the place. That is your collective prerogatives. :P

josh asked us for our opinion and we are giving it.....and u have given yours

Amazon adds all over the place? I don't see any.

Yes the picture is vulgar, striking and somewhat offensive in my eyes but we don't 'pay to look at it' as you said, we pay to be part of a pretty good site, and growing if you ask me, it has potential to be much more, but that picture is horrible along with the text. I don't like it and if it had been there before I joined I probably would have looked for an alternative site. To me it is rushed an not very well thought over, either that or whoever created it wanted to stir something up. I don't like it needs to go.

This site is respite for some people and they probably don't want to see that picture every-time they look up, people have a hard time accepting MH issues with themselves this makes it harder.

I remember once I was in this nightclub in Lincoln. The beer was expensive and would get nicked. The clientele were rude and abrasive. Worst of all, the music was terrible. Guess what I did?

(I like to tell random stories)

Please just ignore it and don't rise to it guys, this convo is really positive and as a community we are talking and being heard. xxx

'If we are looking to be heard' then that picture is a set back

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time... but you can never please all of the people all of the time...

Best of Luck Joshie ;)

You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time... but you can never please all of the people all of the time...

Any one for a drink after that sentance!!!!