Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

((((((((((((josh)))))))))) im sure im not alone in saying how much i appreciate all your hardwork and dedication on giving us these forums...please find a positive pic! :D :P

• Like 1

((((((((((((josh)))))))))) im sure im not alone in saying how much i appreciate all your hardwork and dedication on giving us these forums...please find a positive pic! :D:P

Ha you think i fall for that level one bull shit. lol

see... this the the real forum way of debating summat - with loads of irreverant tongue in cheek humour and sarcasm... o and cute pix and stuff... yayyyyyy

((((((((((((josh)))))))))) im sure im not alone in saying how much i appreciate all your hardwork and dedication on giving us these forums...please find a positive pic! :D:P
Ha you think i fall for that level one bull shit. lol

pfffffffffffffft!! sod it...mr Josh...the railway is pants...you cant choose pics for toffee!! have a drink and try again...ner-ner :P

I do like the rail one, but unfortunately the first thing that popped into my head was sadly (sorry)

TRIGGER

Suicides

Maybe just me ....

pfffffffffffffft!! sod it...mr Josh...the railway is pants...you cant choose pics for toffee!! have a drink and try again...ner-ner :P

Right then, the train tracks stay!!!!

Those train-tracks are awful and triggering, why are you trying to annoy people, isn't admin supposed to be the most supportive? The tree was the best picture

Those train-tracks are awful and triggering, why are you trying to annoy people, isn't admin supposed to be the most supportive? The tree was the best picture

You know....

I get bored.

I dont design these things, I have little artistic vision and therefore pay someone to do this stuff!

Right then, the train tracks stay!!!!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...meany!! lolol :D:lol: :sofa:

Oh leave him alone, he's changed it loads of times because people had complains with all of them, he's clearly trying to do what's best but is getting a little annoyed at all the negative reactions, when he needn't have done anything in the first place.

You could be more appreciative. :rolleyes:

OK if you want trains and that can we have this one.... Casey Junior is just the loveliest little guy ever.......

Casey Junior's coming down the track... woo hoo!!!!

Oh leave him alone, he's changed it loads of times because people had complains with all of them, he's clearly trying to do what's best but is getting a little annoyed at all the negative reactions, when he needn't have done anything in the first place.

You could be more appreciative.

Thanks A, Im not annoyed though just can be rather sarci sometimes. What can i say its a trait of my borderline human being ness.

train tracks....... hmm, my first thought has been mentioned by a few already. plus my dad is a trainspotter, so it reminds me being dragged outta bed on a sunday morning to go with him and help take numbers!!! argh! lmao!!!!!

im not a fan of the london eye pic, mainly because there are members here from places other than the uk. plus being scottish, if we are going to have landmark, it should of course be ben nevis! lol! mountains are significant of struggling up one side, and enjoying the free ride down the other.....hmm, sometimes i astound myself! pmsl!

josh, i think we owe you the drink :D xxx

You could be more appreciative. :rolleyes:

You don't even donate so you can be quiet, someone I know killed themselves on a train line so I don't want to be reminded, the tree picture by sloane was the best, who can complain about a tree? What relevance do train tracks have to do with MH, like the Admin said 'he's bored'.

A member recently was elated with the fact they got so many posts about something or another.

9 pages in an hour or so isnt bad. do the mods round here give prizes for busy threads.....

seemed that way. :)

You don't even donate so you can be quiet, someone I know killed themselves on a train line so I don't want to be reminded, the tree picture by sloane was the best, who can complain about a tree? What relevance do train tracks have to do with MH, like the Admin said 'he's bored'.

Like the admin said? LMAO LOL PMSL.

Im being made to sound like a machine. Resistance is futile......

will buy u a drink if u change it...honest :lol::P
I dont drink... and a diet coke is cheap so dont even try it....

how about a full crate of diet coke with a twist of lime?? not the crappy coke but the proper stuff...its my final offer!! :bum: :ninja: