Mental Health Forums

Your Views?

Joshua

it says EVERYTHNG the site is about

it says its a place for giving people space

somewhere to sit and think

somewhere that others can come too but where you can still have some peace and quiet -

a place of your own and a place to share

and its free and not trapped inside

it says loads

it says EVERYTHNG the site is about

it says its a place for giving people space

somewhere to sit and think

somewhere that others can come too but where you can still have some peace and quiet -

a place of your own and a place to share

and its free and not trapped inside

it says loads

You are insightfull Walker! :hug2:

I agree, it says loads

It also shows peace - which I believe we are all striving for in one form or another. :)

I didnt really want to post about the other pics prehaps on reflection its because well i didnt really want to say i disliked them, not that they caused any offence to me, but now you have put up this scence well, i think its absolutely wonderful :) I love finding a bench and place like that and just letting everything be, just watching nature without all the busyness of life, it so peaceful and calming. I can almost here the sound of the leaves falling from the gentle breeze and the flapping of a birds wing.

Thanks Joshua J

I really appreciate that we are being asked our opinions. I don't want to add too much more or get into debate which I'm no good at. Liking the typeface very much and also liking the pic. But more importantly regardless of the pic I'm grateful for the site the people in it and the continued support. So thanks to everyone ,without any of you guys this site would be less. Oh I'm feeling the lurve today guys. :):):):grouphug[1]::grouphug[1]::grouphug[1]: x Bumble

• Like 3

What's with the bench missing a board? Is it saying people with mental illness can't build a bench right? (lol) :P Maybe it's saying this bench isn't perfect just like none of us are yet we still are someone you can sit down and talk to and still be supported and feel comfotable. Just like the beanch isn't perfect yet it will still support you and be comfortable.

• Like 3

forrest_gump.jpg

Maybe this should have been the bench image? LMAO

Seriously though it looks great Josh

life is like a box of choclates, you never know what you gonna get :wub:

how true is that :) xx

Edited by angelsmile

It says exactly what it should say, that it is a place of tranquility, a place to get away from the world and find some peace from the world.People often go to a quiet place to get away from things, and nature is the place they go. I think the picture of the bench is lovely.

I've just posted a status update saying that I love this time of day (5.30am) the sun is just coming up and it's quiet because the world's not awake yet and then looked at the new pic and thought yeah that's just what it reminds me of.

OMG... To be honest, I am so impressed of the system of this website.

I know everybody has different opinions and their own views. Thats nature, we can't help it.

but amazing thing is this website is trying to reflect and listen to user's feeling as much as possible.

Also user people are thinking of this site so seriously.

I got an impression of this web Like staffs and users are supporting each others to create web together like a team. not only stuffs.

I have a experienced to build up Home page. It was more complicated than I though. and it was pretty hard job than I thought especially if I try to listen to many other people's opinions for design. Its hard to stick a balance.

Thank you for your hard work Joshua and Thank you for giving us a chance to think about this web as one of members in this site.

Also, many user people think about this site so seriously to make good one.(included any kinds of opinions) I realized that many people really love this site. because if they don't love this at all, They must be don't care at all even there is any kind of pic on here.

To be honest, I saw all of pics. I didn't mind at all. but The new park one is the most peaceful feeling to me. It reminds me of Central Park in NY that I had been when I was 20. Especially It was very good memory there for me ,thats why the pic gives me good feeling.

Thanks all hard work

All of you are really amazing.

Maki with Love xxx rolleyes.gif

Edited by Maki
  • Like 2