Mental Health Forums

Um Hi

LittleGirlWantingOut

Hey just wnat to konw if anyohe has heard of MPD because I am one of them...I have a coupple of personalites from earlier/childhood abuse. I am 29 right now and ealing with alot of things. still scard to talk about it but bare with me. need to find out who you are and if you can be trusted. nothing against u al but that is waht has to happen with me...

Sandra

Hi, and welcome Sandra. Yes, I am aware of MPD. There are actually people on the forum who have it. You came to the right place. Everyone is very friendly and supportive here. We all have issues trusting people so we understand where eachother is coming from. You can trust people here. Have a look around and get to know people more if you would like. Post when you are ready! Nice you too meet you. I hope to see you around.

Emma

x

xxx

Hi Sandra,

I understand how you're feeling, and I hope you find it safe here. Anything you want to know about me, go ahead and ask.

I have several child emotional states that emerge but I am fully aware of what's going on, so its a BPD/PTSD type thing rather than MPD, but I DO understand.

Take care,

love,

Katie

welcome :)

I hope you'll find this place safe and supportive. I know MPD reasonably well - I have done for as long as I can remember, but only found out about recently... I didn't understand what was happening to me until I recieved my diagnosis: last Christmas. Understanding it has made it a little easier to cope with.

I think there's a few of us in here who share similar traits. Everybody's been sensitive and considerate in here, and I've not felt any threat or intimidation. It's refreshing to speak to likeminded people.

All the best to you (((Pandaprincess)))

hi sandra

:welcomeani: hope 2 c u around

xxkimmixx

p.s. im quite new here so i remember feelin like you but i want to reasure you that you couldnt have come to a better place cos these guys on here listen, understand, comfort and never judge and above all they can be trusted.

LET THEM HELP YOU HUN..

Archived