Mental Health Forums

Um Help

LittleGirlWantingOut

I just want to knw hat to do du when a littl one of me comes out and play is that safe for them. I hve a 4 yer old part that loves to type but is very shy and i have no control of when she comes out sometiems. help me on ben ok with it al.

Sandra

Sandra,

That is fine for her to do. Is her name only Sandra or is that your name too. It might be good for everyone to know who we are talking to. Are you in professional therapy? If not you need to seek help for this.

bets

no my name is sandra her name is (princess) that is all i know about her and that hse is 4 years old. can't spell realy good. she might have a real name not sure but I have been told that her name is princess...(sounds silly) this seem sooo crazy...

Sandra

Sandra,

Its not crazy at all. The mind is a wondrous thing! Its your brain's coping mecanism...its very common for people who have had traumatic childhoods. It is safe for Princess to come here and play. You are safe here!

Emma

Sandra-have you read any books on DID...I read "Sybil" which I found fascinating and right now I am reading "When Rabbit Howls" By Trudi Chase. Chase writes this book about her personal experience with DID. The book is a compilation of journals she wrote during her therapy. Its a very good account. Just thought maybe they would help you feel less alone knowing that others have lived normal lives and had jobs and friends with this disorder.

Emma

xxx

um um hihi emma mi nam is prncess mi is 4 mi no no if mi saf her so mi onli say hihi rit now. mi jus scered mi gt hirt agan bibi mi go hid now

This place is very safe. You will not get hurt by anyone here. Everyone respects eachother. But, I understand why you may not feel very safe...I know like many things it takes time.

Emmaxx

um mi jus put n lettr tu mi dady n mi nono if mi shuld so mi jus nede to say hihi tu emma agan

mi lik her shi ben nic tu mi here

rockng n suckng thmb dat wat mi du lts n lts

I like you too Princess. Its good that you are expressing your feelings it really helps.

Safe hugs for Princess

(((((((Princess))))))

but y mi fele werd teling dat tu u al dat mi wan dady momy

y mi hav tu bi lik dis mi sad lts n lts tu mi hav no frens

littl lik mi al mi wans is frens tu ply wif

oh wel mi jus be bi miself forevr

n peple hav hir mi wif hgs befr dey say dey luv mi

n den dey go bibi forevr

Maybe you feel weird talking about your past because you are afraid that people will leave you because they have in the past? But, no one will do that to you here.

I just know you will meet some new friends who won't leave you. We won't leave you here and you seem like a very trustworthy and nice person so I know that you will meet a nice of friends who will not leave you.

Keep strong it will happen.

Emma

xxx

Princess...hey sweetie! I just wanted to also say hi and remind you that you are safe here. I know it's hard, and I know it's scary, but we're here to help you hun. Hope you find the comfort you're looking for. {{{HUGS}}}

Take care sweetheart.

Chrissy

um hihi loks roun ruum mi no no u crissy but mi sy hihi

mi stil scered litle but mi no wat tu du mi jus wan frens

mi hop u mi fren

hihi emma i here agan it mi prncess

no no mi did no fun mi jus cri cri cri n hld tddy bers al dy

dat al mi du mi thnk mi jus dnt no wat tu du but dat cuz mi hirts stil

bad somtims mi no how gt betr

Hi Sandra, Hello Princess

Nice to see you here... you can feel safe here. We are your friends and we will listen and talk to you here.

It's ok to be here.

Love

Janey

xx

Hi Princess, would you like to come and play? I bought a colouring book yesterday and I have lots of pens and pencils and teddy bears....

You are safe here.

We are listening and care.

I hope that you can trust me.

with love,

Katie

hu r u kati n da odr gir mi forgt u nam but mi lik culor kina mi no guud at it

mi no no hu u r n mi no wan tu no bi saf kk mi jus lik culor wif u kati maybi mi duno

rocs n suks thmb n hld tiddy ber

Oh, princess you are so sweet and lovable. I hope that we can play together sometime. i think that would be fun. i hop you feel safe here. i know i do already. i can feel the love from everyone here and i want you to know i appreciate it. :bigarmhug1]: :wub: :bigarmhug1]: :wub: :bigarmhug[1]:

Archived