Mental Health Forums

U Met Me Already

Billy-Huntley

Yo as u see frm my name im billy, part of lou aka jinx...which is weird coz jinx is actully anova part but i wont confuse ya... just wana say ello 2u all

bout me, im 15 and we think i got bpd, coz of dunno wot im allowed to say, lets just say i love knifes, i like footy, writin hip-hop, drinking- eventhough im not allowed, fruities, women, playstation, gta, swimming, tagging, boxing, cage fighting n dats it

wana kno ne more just ask got crisis peeps comin at 330 they get 2 meet me2 cant wait ha ha

Hi Billy

I am guessing you are one of Jinx's alters, nice to meet you :)

I like UFC, always a fan of Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture but they are prolly a bit old now lol

Ross

hey billy...

i think we have spoken before... but i think it's great that you can now have your own space here too...

:)

take care hun - and try "play nice" with crisis peeps ;) !!! lol

hey billy...

i think we have spoken before... but i think it's great that you can now have your own space here too...

:)

take care hun - and try "play nice" with crisis peeps ;) !!! lol

[font="Comic Sans MS"]yh we av likin my own account dats if im allowed2 keep it

and crisis aint gettin nuffin outta me dont want dem here dont need em they can fuck em selfs

some dude jus rang da buzzer says 'gota parcel 4 number 29 can u take it' i says 'can i keep it' he says no its for number 29' i say 'no fuck off den and dont ring da buzzer again' :lol:

Hi Billy, its good to meet you.

I don't want to be picky, but you have to be 16 years old to use this forum.

Good point, not sure how it works with alters.

xxx

some dude jus rang da buzzer says 'gota parcel 4 number 29 can u take it' i says 'can i keep it' he says no its for number 29' i say 'no fuck off den and dont ring da buzzer again' :lol:

suppose now i know why the neighbours dont like me and give me funny looks.

xxx

Hi there again Billy. Nice to see you again, I hope you remember me from before xxxxx

I'm sure there is no problem with you being here. I suggest if anyone has any doubts, of if you or Jinx do, pop a ticket in and a mod will confirm. x

Archived