Mental Health Forums

The Good And The Bad

Miko

I tidied the flat

So much so that I get up at three in the morning and spot things out of place and find a better place for them

Recycling & shredding some as I go

(I only shred in daytime, I put them in the 'for shredding' place meantime)

Now I don't have the energy to do needed business to assure my future home & financial wellbeing.

It will involve immense amounts of phone calls and some visits ...

It is giving me flashbacks in advance if that makes any sense ...

meantime things may be getting worse with every day that passes -

((((miko)))) i can realy relate to this. its so hard trying to find a balance like i'l expend loads of energy in one direction but neglect everything else. basically i'm terrible at multi tasking.

perhaps try to do a plan for the next few days where u set aside certain hours for things you need to do. if its things you're apprehensive about doing then have some little reward in place for when u've done it.

hope u get it all sorted soon xxx

I tidied the flat

So much so that I get up at three in the morning and spot things out of place and find a better place for them

Recycling & shredding some as I go

(I only shred in daytime, I put them in the 'for shredding' place meantime)

Now I don't have the energy to do needed business to assure my future home & financial wellbeing.

It will involve immense amounts of phone calls and some visits ...

It is giving me flashbacks in advance if that makes any sense ...

meantime things may be getting worse with every day that passes -

Try breaking it all down into smaller steps. sit and make a list of the phone calls you need to make then prioritize them in order of importance. When I do this I use *'s. If I put several *'s then it's more important.

Then just do a few. Say three of them. Make that your goal then stop for the day or have a break. Cross the ones off the list that you have done. Seeing the crossed out ones will motivate you because you can see on paper what you have achieved. If you don't get it all done, at least you know you've started. It's often theh starting that's the hardest part. Trust me... I have laundry to fold. Lots and lots of laundry just sitting there!

WP

Archived