Mental Health Forums

This Is Bpd!

BPDlkeme

Ah no, my favourite is Billy connolly, he's a genius!

but there was a good one about the song beautiful by James Blunt!

listen its excellent!

LOL just listened to that "cunt of a day" song. It reminds me that there is always someone worse off than yourself!

WP

Here's for the coolest moderator on the site! WP, say that again, WP, and incase you are slooooooooow, like me thats Warrior Princess!

Oh stop. You'll give me a head swell! I think all the mods are pretty cool. With out the rest of them I'd be nothing believe me! They've all been such a great support to me and others. I lean on them like crutches some times.

But thanks. Your support is important to me.

:blush::sofa:

WP

listen its excellent!

listen its excellent!

LMAO

WP, i listen to that when i have had one a sing it in the mirror with my aussie accent...always cheers me up.... love kevin "bloody" wilson..... fucking legend!!!

xxx

I have an aussie accent! I also have an american one. I've lived in both countries and can swing back from one to the other depending where I am and who I'm talking to.

And so ends another useless fact from Warrior Princess. LOL

WP

Jinxsta, did I say that people were f**kin morons for looking at this post, or what?, is this not just the ramblings of an edgit or what?...then explain something to me...why has the no.of viewers gone up to 101? Are they mad r what?, I know darling we are, both of us know dat!...alright...this started off as a personal rant, and somehow it still is (just between me and you Jinxsta I think there is something wrong with these people, but what do I know, I have BPD!) Anywhoo...I thought a bit of clever intro would lose them so here goes...this is f**kin Irish.

if you click on this your computer will explode!!!...dont f**kin touch this!

come over here Jinxsta in the corner and I'll talk to you on me own!...Can a man have no Feckin privacy in this place!...anywhoo..as I was sayin Jinxsta, you and me being of sound mind and body...(and the moderator of course, WP...just in case I get kicked off alittle sooner than I thought!lol)you have some very sofisticated tastes (I learned that word sofisticated today...took me feckin ages to learn how to spell it, but I feel my spelling is really coming on now!) so, with that in mind, I thought I could handle whatsherface..feckin Ms.recluse..Enya, but she still makes no sense whatsoever, so I guess Im not so sofisticated after all..but here's to tryin ha!

Hi guys,No need to read this, Im just expressing, Im so fucked up in myself, I am playing my music at a high level at this time of night and I dont give a flyin f**k! betrayal is the very antithesis of friendship and loyalty and thats what I feel...betrayed!Someone survived this because I lived to higher principles, and would not tell what a bastard he was! yet he was willing to play low and dirty. God I wanted to say things but I just couldnt

I would love to know what happend, you can express as much as you want to me, at least if your still feeling it that is. Thanks for writing back to my post, and I would love to get to know you better, hear your story, why your BPD and everything.

Write me back,

Karen

well I guess you dont need comforting, BPD's are funny like that. Oh well, have fun with your music. But just in case all this is a ruse Im still here for you.

Karen

well I guess you dont need comforting, BPD's are funny like that. Oh well, have fun with your music. But just in case all this is a ruse Im still here for you.

Karen

It's possible he's doing something else or not on the forum hun. but his story is in the introductions section if you're interested.

As much as people here do try to respond it's a big forum and not everyone gets to read the posts when they are posted. Sometimes answers get very delayed or missed entirely. No reflection on you at all, just the way it is on the internet.

Take care

WP

Yes, Bang on WP,After ranting on here last nite, I just hit the deck,but feel sorry now I didnt see your post and reply before that. As WP says my story,(which except for a few minor differences) is probably a classical well told BPD story is in the introductions.

regds,

BPDlkeme :)

Archived