• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• LadyMacbeth

• laxgirl

• moonshadow3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just realized something we are all on the east coast like upper east coast...except Bets. Where is Kansas in the midwest or something? :huh:

Yeah, it feels quite lonely without the UK here...but the Ozzies are up! Where are they? :lol:

we are the geograpical center of the continental united states. we are the air capital. we are the true land of oz.... and we are the buckle on the bible belt.

just to keep you informed. lol

bets

This is how I picture Kansas....lots of green grass, cows, tornados, wind, windmills, all flat, no mountains, no trees, just grass. Maybe some trees...like that tree in the movie "the Ring." Where do you guys hide when a tornado hits? :lol:

Kinda like PA witht no tornados. :lol:

Chrissy-do you live by any amish farms?

Never been to Philly...been to some candle place in PA...My dad lives right on the border of PA, NY,, and NJ. Not sure what the town is called.

Have you seen that show on UPN about these Amish young adults living in LA with some partyanimals. It was sooo funny!@ :lol:

I haven't...but am quite intrigued now...hmmmm...but do you know how cute the lil ones are on their scooters and horse & buggy going down the street????

Charming! :)

Its over now...the show...

Are you into the Inferno on MTV? Its great...I just love watching the girls tear eachothers' eyes out.

I want to become a cast member on the Real World. I would be the one in the confession booth crying that no one liked me all the time. :lol: I am quite interesting really...I mean who would not want to see me? :P

Yea...missed out on the Real World here in Philly...have always wondered what if...LOL...but would probably run and hide from the cameras...and yes...have seen inferno...NICE!!!!

Did you see the crazy girl who sleeps around with everyone...her name is not coming to me throw Beth's clothes in the pool. That was funny. I am very upset Jodi left the show last night I like her...she has a good heart. I cannot stant Veronica and Rachel...they are such nasty bitches and they always seem to stay together on the show. Arrghh! Can't stand Tina either. I can't stand Abe or CT/. I used to like CT when he was in Paris but he is just an asshole. I am glad Coral is not on this show...she is a real bitch! :lol:

Yes, I have said that before we should write into MTV. I mean I would watch us! Hell yeah! :lol:

Right this Brit in the USA is going to try and get some shut eye...well, I am hoping there is something good on the TV....I could do with a good movie.

Have a good night.

Emma

errrmmmmm Josh...but well, you can use me as the sacrifice if the urge becomes much too strong for you to control and your lil finger must move toward that button!!! I'll understand :P :P

I must say that I am appalled by the atrocious weather we are experiencing. We had two lovely days last week and now we are punished with rain and freezing temperatures. I look out the window and all I see is a dreary dull rain. Yuck! Where is the warm weather. I hope the UK has not stolen it! :lol:

Yes, the weather we had shifted over the Atlantic. I really miss the nice weather in England where I could sit in the garden with my aunt or nana and chat over a cuppa and some biscuits. Or having brekkie or tea in the garden...I do miss those days....

btw...can we have the weather back? :lol:

Archived