Mental Health Forums

Hello Americans

LadyMacbeth

Please...then share it...blow some across the Atlantic...actually I think Lorna can do that I think she is closer to the ATlantic than you are. :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• LadyMacbeth

• laxgirl

• moonshadow3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First Tracey...it's ok...I'm not scared...but well, let's see how tempted Josh can be!! However I may bend fingers back if I feel threatened :P

As for the weather...yes Emma has been CRAP!!! We were spoiled and of course now it's like it was nothing but a tease...grrr...

Oh and here Emma this is for you... cry.gifdepressed.gif

Beautiful New Hampshire here. 4 beautiful seasons.......

I lived in Kansas for a little over a year. I actually lived in the same city as Betsy!

Kansas is flat and falt and flat and more flat. There's wheat and wheat and more wheat. Flat and barren. The highest natural land elevation in the entire state is called the Flint Hills. The state of kansas proudly displays a sign letting you know that your traveling thru the beautiful Flint Hills. I've been thru there many many times and I have yet to see them. I've seen the sign.............but what I think the state is actually referring to are "frost heaves". LOL

Where do peeps from Kansas go when there's a tornato? They hide like hell! I was lucky to have survived a twister myself......

I just got my boat out.............all fired up. I'm all registered and ready to go.

Anyone for a cook out on the lake? NO TORNATOES!

Rain? Who cares....this is VACATION land.

Wisdom

Hmm...its so weird how different the terrain is in the US. I have been to NH...I went to Manchester. I have a friend in Merimeck...or however you spell that...lol. That reminds me I have to ask you a question...

Chrissy...so whats up?

I'm in Northern New Hampshire........... land of the mountains, streams, rivers, lakes...................

Manchester is a small city. I'm right north of Lakes Region. Lake Kanasaka to be exact.

If your back this way lemmi know. I'll bring you up this way for a real eye opener.

B)

If I am ever in the NH area will let you know.

I am bored...its thundering and lightening out. Hoping we don't lose electricity. Hate the dark. My dad's house is in the middle of nowhere and like my T says I have an active imagination and my mind will start to wander and then I will have a panic attack...Damn...why am I cursed with such a curious and over analytical mind.

My sister just came home and she told me that a mother f-ing bear is in the garage...she got out of the car and saw a bear rooting through the garbage...she got back in the car and her boyfriend chased it away with his loud car...she almost ran into it. GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE...

Then my sister's dog just pissed on her foot! :lol:

We own ATV's and i always fear running into a black bear. They're scarey. Over the years I have had them scavage thru my garbage too. I now keep it in the basement with the door shut tightly. When out on the ATV's we always see heards of deer moving and big flocks of turkey. The latter part of this winter we had a bull mosse in my front yard. He pooped a pile and strolled down my driveway. Stopped at the end of my drive way, looked back and snorted. He then walked into the woods. I figure he was giving me the "finger" LOL

Yea, we're getting all your rain from NY........ I find the rain relaxing. I don't much care for the thunder and the lightening. My house seems to loose electricity ecery time the wind blows.

The price ya pay to live in privacy......

Wiz

Oh! It did not last very long thankfully!

Wiz-You made me laugh...Too bloody right they are scary! :o

And my T wonders why I don't go outside the house for a walk! Um...no thanks! :lol:

Saturday night and as usual I have no life... :(:angry: Does anyone on the East Coast know if there is anything good on the TV tonight? Maybe there will be some male bashing movie on Lifetime or somethng...I would rather watch something that will make me laughh though. I need a good laugh. :D

n the UK I live on the South Coast! :lol: Never watched Lord of the Rings. I just want to watch something that will make me piss my pants with laughter. I need that release! :)

There's nothing Emma...we're basically screwed...and well downpouring here again...might as well just go stand in the rain and get soaked...ermm...nothing else to do...

Canada in the house! :)

What is there to do? Hmm...no man, non drinker, non smoker, no TV, no friends in the area, no one is online, hmmm....don't want to think cause that just leads to trouble. lol.

I dunno but I'M BORED AS ALL HELL...and the boy is getting irritated by me as I keep going and harrassing and staring at him...what else am I supposed to do? Stuck in the horrors of Saturday night boredom with ya...

:lol: I just put a mask on my face since I broke out cause my friend came to visit...actually enemy! :lol: I may go and pluck my eyebrows as well since I have not maintained them...but who do I have to look good for. :lol:

Maybe we can start a new game or something...any ideas... :huh:

*THINKING* <--- but not sure where that will lead me as often leads me down a dangerous and destructive path...so hmmm...I myself should go get a shower...but then what am I gonna do after that? ARGH

Well, I just threw a big beach ball at the dog and it started to chase after me and I shut the door quick. I am now tryingt o pick fights with animals I am that bored. :lol:

LOL :lol: I've already annoyed the heck out of 4 innocent cats myself...poor things were just trying to sleep and cruel me decided to wake them up to see if they can keep me company...lacey, well she decided to teach me a lesson and bit the crap out of my hand! Lil monster...well guess I'm one too though. But at least I'm not throwing things at them! :P

Archived