Mental Health Forums

Hello Americans

LadyMacbeth

:lol: I do that to cats as well. My cats hated me cause I just kept annoying them, picking them up while they were trying to sleep, kissing them...yes, I have been scratched, hissed at... :lol: Kind of like "I am bored and when I am bored you must entertain me!" :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bpmonki

• LadyMacbeth

• laxgirl

• moonshadow3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! I must have overlooked the last part of your sentance :lol: It was just a big blow up ball...I wanted to get a reaction out of the dog and I did... :lol:

Exactly...but do they seem to care, no!! However when they want attention they can come and stick their face or even their arse in my face, or jump up on my lap or walk all over me and annoy the hell out of me...hmm...well at least your dog was trying to entertain you by chasing you...mine ran away from me to hide and curl up and go back to sleep...

Hey! I must have overlooked the last part of your sentance :lol: It was just a big blow up ball...I wanted to get a reaction out of the dog and I did... :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, u sure did...NAUGHTY!!! poor puppy :(

:lol: Yeah...I will be laying on the bed watching TV and the dog will jump right up and lay right on top of me...I have boundaries with animals as well. I don't mind hugging them but when they get up in my face like that!

Why do animals like to block your view of the TV? My cat did that and so does the dog.

My friend has this Italian greyhound that is anorexic. It refuses to eat. The dog loves me though every time I go over he lays with me and gets right up in my face but he farts and has horendous breath and smells like road kill. :lol:

When I used to get bored in my apt. I would give my cat a lovely bath. :P My roommate tried it nce and it scratched the shit out of her. :lol:

I used to sing to it "Smelly cat...smelly cat..its not your fault!" :lol:

LMAO Yea should try to give my kitties a bath...hmmm...lacey hasn't had one since she was a teeny tiny baby...she always used to love to jump in the toilet...was like the lid went up and in went lacey :lol: And boy does she hate getting a bath...surprising as she didn't mind when she did it herself...the others...they don't mind as much...actually love to get themselves all wet under the faucet or in shower anyway...COME HERE LACEY! I'll teach her... :lol:

Now look what you've done to me Emma...cruel side coming out! But I do love my babies...hmmm...maybe should go back to tormenting the boy. :P

:lol: :lol: I love it when they get out of the bath and they run around all wet...they are soo cute wet. :D

Wish I had someone to harass right now. I am good at it. :D Its not fun harrassing myself really. :P

Haveyou ever seen the show on HBO "Curb your Enthusiasm" With Larry Davis producer of Seinfeld?

It is the funniest show I have ever seen...like I am hunched over crying with tears through the whole show!

Single White Female is on now. I have seen it so many times but there is shit on tonight.

How far are you away from NYC? The weather has been okay today...I expect mroe rain tom. though. :angry: :lol:

About 6hrs to NYC. It's 47 now, and more rain for the week...they are "saying" warmer weather at the end of the week. We'll see! <_<

:o I forget how big NY is! :lol: Wow! Thats cold! I think it was like in the sixties today. I hope the weather gets better for you... :)

Moonshadow3.

I looked at the hospital wwebsite and I was very impressed. Its like a vacation! The recreational gym looks so much fun and I like how you reside with people with the same problems as you. The buildings are gorgeous. Thanks!

Glad you like it Emma. They make the most out of a bad situatin. The staff is excellent too. But, I really do hope you don't have to go anywhere ;)

tc...moon

Archived