Mental Health Forums

Color Chart For Bpd Symptoms

BPDlkeme

cool.....

xxx

Can u imagine if we all started using this system then going to our T's or P'docs and them saying "how are you?" and we reply "well im red 22 and a little amber 30"... lol

xxx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like it! it'd be our own secret language. likre trekkies have kling on or whatever it is x

I like it.

Nook Nekh Vivien

(hello in Klingon - or literally translated - 'What do you want'-) :)

i like it! it'd be our own secret language. likre trekkies have kling on or whatever it is x

I like it.

Nook Nekh Vivien

(hello in Klingon - or literally translated - 'What do you want'-) :)

no way! i used to know someone who went to trekky meetings. he had a big red lycra catsuit thing!

like the idea of different coloured text when we talk, but I have different emotions for the colours than you, saying Im RED means angry doesnt work for me cos RED is impulsive/etc, black is angry and non workable, grey is down. What im trying to say is different colours mean different things to different peeps, the numbers sound good though, sorry if that doesnt agree with you BPDIkeme

but all of this is what we do offline, so no need to involve Joshua

Dont get the confrontation with Josh

Just whatever helps us,.

I know part of my t is colour t, finding a safe colour and encompassing that to enable me to feel safe, like a safe place imagining

anyways talked enough pants, here you go xxx

Im dark green (does anyone have a fuckin idea what that means I am?)

like the idea of different coloured text when we talk, but I have different emotions for the colours than you, saying Im RED means angry doesnt work for me cos RED is impulsive/etc, black is angry and non workable, grey is down. What im trying to say is different colours mean different things to different peeps, the numbers sound good though, sorry if that doesnt agree with you BPDIkeme

Just whatever helps us,.

I know part of my t is colour t, finding a safe colour and encompassing that to enable me to feel safe, like a safe place imagining

Hi DaisyChain,

Although the matter with Josh/mods is now finished, I did say in my last reply to Lilly on the matter that I would only respond if somebody brought it up again as you have. There is no need to apologise to me for expressing your opinion, everyone has an equal right to express their opinion, whether I agree or disagree with it. If I am reading you right you say I would get in contact with Joshua over this? I have no reason to contact Joshua simply because someone disagrees with me.But perhaps I misunderstand what you are saying or perhaps you think (wrongly) that it was me who started PMing Joshua on this issue. If that is the case,then let me clarify that, it was Joshua who started PMing me on my suggestion.

As for the confrontation with Joshua, if you dont get it, thats fine too, I dont want to resurrect it by going into an explanation, so I'll just say, the matter is over now, and I'm leaving it that way. In fact, I do agree with the point you have made, different people interpret different colours in different ways. My original suggestion was just that, a suggestion, and I asked for different views, including joshua's.

regds,

BPDlkeme

Just whatever helps us,.

Hi Daisy

yeah of course people see diff colours different ways but what i ment is using the traffic light colours to portray the intensity of the emotion not the emotion itself... so green i feel for example angry a little bit.. amber i feel angry quite alot and red i feel anger big-style or even happiness in the same sense.

xxx

Ok ive just read through this whole topic and my view of it is.....i myself wouldnt find it benificial <<spelt right?

I have homework to do every day for group and seperate homework for 121, i also have a notebook that i have to write everything down in because i cannot remember whats happened during the week by the time i get to therapy...so this would be more of a chore for me really, and having to decide what kind head space im in and having to dig deep to see how i feel would just make me worse, as it does with my homework!

So hope u guys get what you want :) but i wouldnt help me much xxxxx

Archived