Mental Health Forums

My Nails

toaster

i used to look after my nails really well, loved painting them and stuff. the last time i did this was about 3 yrs ago, at the beginning of therapy. i stopped looking after myself totally - the hard part of therapy, breaks ya down totally til ur nothing, to build u back up again to be who u want to be - but today i painted and filed them :D its nice to know that theres still some of the old me, the good bits in there :D

10ehquq.jpg

Three cheers for a bit o' pampering and doing niceness for yourself!!

I'm constantly chewing at my nails, but yesterday decided that i'm going to kick that habit, and it's going well so far...

your nails look really pretty hun!

Is this gunna be a regular thing now? Think you should keep us all up to date with piccies your latest nail colours and designs. Tis good to do little nicies like this.

xxx

edit: aaaaand, i've just realised that it sounds like i have a finger fetish... lol!! xx

lol thanx :D

u both got hand fetish :P

yes i do like my hands, me feet arent too shabby either :D

yeah ill be keeping it up crip, keeps me busy and outta trouble :D

ooh looks nice. you have really pretty hands too!

okay, this one screams "FETISHHH!!!!!!" more than mine does :P:lol: xxx

Don't spread rumours about me! No hand fetishes here!

yes i do like my hands, me feet arent too shabby either :D

yeah ill be keeping it up crip, keeps me busy and outta trouble :D

D'awrr stop it! Getting all impure thoughts now!!! :P i joke, i joke!

good to hear you'll be keeping it up. Yay!

xxx

ooh looks nice. you have really pretty hands too!

okay, this one screams "FETISHHH!!!!!!" more than mine does :P:lol: xxx

Don't spread rumours about me! No hand fetishes here!

Yeah, cause I believe you..... <_<:P

I need talk, though. Bloody Phil!!! Bahahahahaha! :lol:

xxx

They look great and you really do have lovely hands hun. I have always had a thing about sketching hands in pencil. I was doing it way before Titanic came out! LOL, but seriously the shapes and shadows are fasscinating and wonderful to capture in soft pencil x

They look fantastic! wow how did you get such a straight line between the colors?

WP

i have a very steady hand :) i did consider being a nail artist for some time cuz im so steady but im more academic :lol:

Does that mean you would paint the toenails of Politicians for less?, or you would consider getting really serious?!!

I wanna love you, but you are confusing the hell outta me, serious or for fun kidda??

Does that mean you would paint the toenails of Politicians for less?, or you would consider getting really serious?!!

I wanna love you, but you are confusing the hell outta me, serious or for fun kidda??

:huh:

:huh:

Please don't misunderstand me hun...........apologies for any miscontrued intent.............I have a very warped sense of humour (damn, so warped, very few understand it!!) ..............it's the whole nail artist\steady\Politician thing..........perhaps I have been reading too many Sunday Papers and expect an expose on Politicians instead of Footballer's to come to the fore?.......(about bloody time, so many Footballer's, so few Politicians these day's, have you noticed????).......being "Academic" and all that, "straight lines between the colours??"................so many connotations, so little time :D:D.

I shall go hide in a corner now (:

Please forgive me?..........sending a Bouquet of Stargazer Lillies, accented with Gyp, some Ferns and, if I am not mistaken, Stella d'Oro to compliment the kitchen??

Txx

Archived