Mental Health Forums

Some Days I Just Fell Like Screaming....

Song

F*** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over and over at the top of my lungs until my voice gives out and I fall down exhausted.

This is one of those effing days...its all I can do to stay in control.....dammit dammit dammit dammit...........

I once typed "damn it" about 200 times in my livejournal.

I've had a screaming fit here or there, too.

If it helps, do it. The danger is in letting it get out of control, where you're spiralling and sinking faster and faster. (This is the concern I have for myself; can you tell?) As Betsy said, Tomorrow will hopefully be a brighter day.

my tomorrows are getting stolen more and more as I go along, my future is bleak, an endless struggle, running on a treadmill that goes nowhere, beating my head against a brick wall that keeps getting harder and harder until my head becomes more broken and bloodier....I don't even know what I should be doing anymore mor what the prize is at the end of this fucking relentless game of control. Never mind, I am ready to submit and give in, she is gaining on me at a pace I can't run fast enough to get away from. its just feels easier to give my identity away and become her fucking doormat.

Song :huh:

I read your many many posts

You mentioned Lester? Song. U are Song.

A song has tunes. The tunes goes up, down, even out.

But it goes on song. Try to keep it as simple as possible first song ok. *HUG*

*Sing, sing a SONG, , make it loud, sing out strong!

Sing of happy not sad

Sing of good things not bad

Sing, sing a song, make it simple to last your whole life long

Dont worry that its not good enough for everyone but you

Just sing, sing a song

You are my SONG and U r GOOD ENOUGH SONG.

Hang on.

Budgie :wub:

Archived