Mental Health Forums

Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Roses

OK, so hubbie and I are agreed that she is perhaps the only person who could EVER cover this song well and with any shred of dignity, so listen up and let's discuss....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cMBaARbte-g

and for all you old timers like me out there, here is the Poison original for comparison.....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c56vEgA4fjU

im confused.. is this your other half singing? did she do all the producing aswell? verry nice. i enjoyed it. :-)

No it's Miley Cyrus singing :) If she's Roses other half.... I'm so jealous! Love Miley! (as a performer)

WP

Am I the only one who read the title of this thread and thought Roses was going to talk about some imagined flaw in her? tee hee. Glad it wasn't that. Roses is a rose with no thorns :)

WP

If you two have a personal dispute please take it to PMs or off the boards.

But keep singing. It's so good for the soul. :)

Thanks!

WP

K Princess xxx

*carries on singing*

So watching the Poison video I realised that they stole Richie Sambora's hat and the end walk away was from a Richie / Jovi video too. Then I realised that the big shades/hat aerial view was stolen at a later date by George Michael. These show biz types ey?

I have just realised alot of your posts are boring to me LOL * singing away*

OMG, girls, please, start slagging each other off!!, some explicit photo's would be nice.....perhaps you pulling each other's hair with a few branded products in the background, Roses's husband pulling you apart whilst tearing off your tops to expose your bra's (branded of course) and we could interest ALL of the SUNDAY's............Joshua.......invest heavily now, I smell an opportunity!!!!

..............................and I only want 10%, hey, what are agents for??!!

im confused.. is this your other half singing? did she do all the producing aswell? verry nice. i enjoyed it. :-)

aww this sentence did make me giggle lol

xxx

LMAO Apollo. You have a point there. What cut to me and LadyGaGa get??

Ahh, sorry Roses, love to help but that's not an agents job!!...... you'll have to take that up with Joshua^_^

.........but on the other hand, why for a miserly 10% of your earnings I suppose I could cut you girls a deal with Joshua!!:D:D

Archived