Mental Health Forums

Diazepam

starryeyesee

has anyone ever ordered diazepam on the internet. i'm scared to ask my pdoc for it. she has prescribed lysanxia 10mg (prazepam)to take when i'm really stressed, can't sleep etc but it doesn't make much difference.

any advice?

starry x

hello darling, yes i have, and i spent a fortune on them and they turned out to be fake, they looked like yellow pills on the net but when they arrived they were just in yellow covered blister packs, and they did nothing, i took a whole pack and nothing.....please dont waste your money hunny, i dont know if oredring in france is different to the uk, but i have been caught out a few times with different meds. its just not worth it. Have you diazepam from your gp before>?

I know in some countries, legit pharmacies will dispense real medication, but they will not ship to the uk, because it is illegal, so any company saying they will ship to UK is most likely to be fake. How eva even if you are ordering legit medication, it is really unwise to take them without gp approval. self medication usually ends in big problems. benzo's are addictive, really just for short term help,. and if you think they will help and are wanting them for their correct usage, the gp should be ok with it, and if not, well...theres usally a good reason :ashamed0005: as i have found out. xxxx

Hi

Please please dont buy tablets of the internet hunni

It is unsafe and the ingredients are probably just sugar etc, or in some bad cases real harmful chemicals or drugs.

I would suggest speaking to your doctor about your medication concerns, although i think Diazepam is only prescribed short term now (i could be wrong) in most cases because of its high risk of dependancy.

xxx

• 4 months later...

please don't start on unprescribed diazepam, diazepam MUST be doctor supervised, its hugely addictive, but because of its amnesic properties you don't realise its happening, i went from 5mg prescribed to over 300mg daily non prescribed in the space of a couple of months, yet in my mind i was only talking 1 or 2 a day

yes it helps with amxiety but you must get it from your doctor, the dosage has to be watched very closely

:):

Archived