Mental Health Forums

Crying

ragdoll

YOU KNOW I'VE JUST BEEN READING THE POSTS THAT YOU ALL PUT ON FOR ME AND IM IN TEARS READING THEM. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT SOMEONE WHO TALKS SUCH CRAP LOL. OMG I RAVE ON AND ON ABOUT NOTHING MOST OF THE TIME. I MEAN I STILL HAVE PROTEIN RECIEPES TO WRITE FOR BOUYANCAT THAT I JUST HAVENT GOT AROUND TO BECAUSE IVE BEEN TO SELFISH AND NOW IM JUST CAUGHT UP IN MY TEARFUL MESS. IM SORRY GUYS BABBLING AGAIN. AND NOW IM SCARED NO ONE WILL TALK TO ME. IM STILL STRUGGLING AND SCARRED OF A LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I DIDNT GET THAT JOB I THOUGHT I DID AND THINGS DIDNT WORK OUT WITH THAT NEW GUY I MET, HE FREAKED WITH THE OK AFTER HE SAID HED BE SUPPORTIVE AND WANTED TO LEARN BUT YOU KNOW THE GOOD THING THE OTHER GUY, THE OLD GUY HAS STUCK AROUND AND NOT FREAKED, HE HAS BEEN THE MOST SUPPORTIVE OF ALL. HE HAS BEEN BRILLIANT.

ANYWAY I BABBLE TOOOOOOOOOO MUCH IM GOING NOW TALK SOON TO ME IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

LUV YAS. RAG

Hey you...I told u yesterday people will want to chat to u cos they like u and care about u. I know its hard to understand things like that sometimes but u have to accept it..ok!!! And as kat said, you won't be wasting anyones time. I also blabber on about crap most the time, but hey so what!!

Chat again soon. (((((doll))))))

Twi

xxx

as i said before YOU DONT SCARE ME AND ARE NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO MAKE ME GO AWAY!! so if ya are trying to get rid of me... cut it out... it wont work... i absolutly refuse to be anything but a friend to you!

welcome back

bets

Hey Doll,

You don't have to live up to anyone's expectations here.

You are good just because you are you.

Selfish? Go ahead. I have been very selfish posting about myself and getting things off my chest. It's good to be selfish sometimes. It doesn't mean that you are bad.

We don't care about any of that stuff, Doll. Just be you. :D

I was about to say the same thing.... selfishness is ok... we are all human. But let me tell you what i've noticed on here.... one post may be all about that person's trials and horrible day and 'me, me, me, me, me".... and then the very next person needing support - there you guys are building them up! How awesome is that?

Unload all you want - it's ok to unload - it's very destructive to keep it all in. I find it comforting and safe to hide behind this screen and type to you all - I don't feel as vunerable and I'm braver and more honest knowing that I will not see you in the office and have to worry about you sharing my business with my friends.

Let the honesty flow - you can be yourself on here. We're so programed to be people pleasers out in the world - state your needs here and allow us to hug and support you in any way we can.

You are all so real - that's a rare trait to have. "Take me or leave me - this is who I am"... wow...

It's what i admire and love about you all.

*group hug*

Lanie <><

Archived