Mental Health Forums

Wp's Pets And New Hair Colour!

Warrior Princess

Hi all,

Made this Utube video and thought I'd share as it shows off some of my pets and my new blonde streaks. I love the effect. Also had it straightened with a straightening iron which is hard work but worth it as it gets rid of that frizz!

Hope you enjoy the video.

Have a great and positive day!

WP

I loved watching that! You are beautiful, your husband is a very lucky man :wub:. And you sounded very confident on camera, like you meant it and it came from the heart. And your animals are adorable, I love your manx kitten. You definitely have a talent for doing these videos, I am gonna watch some more of yours this evening with my wife.

Hi Hun :)

This video has made my day thank you so much. I've been feeling really down lately and listening to you speak about your animals, plants and to think of the good things in life has lifted how I feel this morning. Really inspirational thank you x

I love all your animals, they are all so cute :)

Your hair looked fantastic too, your really pretty and I love listening to your accent :)

Take Care and thank you for sharing x x

WP - aaaaw theyre all so adorable, thanks for sharing with us! :)

I thought that was a great idea everytime wanting to sh getting out Patches for 10 minutes and stroking him.

Wen we get our rats I will def make sure i do that as it sounds very comforting! (as well as their normal out times)

x

:masked:

i agree with all of the above-brilliant , inspiring video and u look great.

i love the animals :wub::wub::wub: patches is huge and so cute!

thanks for sharing xxx

awesome - thanks for sharing...

i cant have pets where i am, so it is lovely whenever anyone here shares theirs...

xxxx

Thanks all!

I'm so pleased with your responses as I was quite nervous putting it up. You've all made my day too!

Marty, no worries :) clicky mouses get mischievous sometimes.

apollo77 - so you met my resident ghost eh?

Hey chitma, you can always have a plant! What about a fish in a fish bowl? You'd be amazed how calming it is just watching a fish swim.

Everyone else xxxxxxxx

WP

Archived