Mental Health Forums

Crisisplan Signature

Lily-Bee

Hi all,

As some of you may have noticed those with a crisisplan have a link in their signature to their plan.This way you always have it at hand and others who want to help can easily see what helps a particular member.

The crisisplan signature gets added to your profile when your crisisplan has been put on the forum(we review them first) so its done for you guys by the mods.

We encourage people to make a crisisplan for themselves,it can help you and others greatly to have a plan.

Lilly

Hi all,

As some of you may have noticed those with a crisisplan have a link in their signature to their plan.This way you always have it at hand and others who want to help can easily see what helps a particular member.

The crisisplan signature gets added to your profile when your crisisplan has been put on the forum(we review them first) so its done for you guys by the mods.

We encourage people to make a crisisplan for themselves,it can help you and others greatly to have a plan.

Lilly

Can you help me do my crisis plan, I don't know hw to do it without copying other's questions?

Sure if you send me a little basic set up I will give tips and such.

You can PM it.

Lilly

Hi, I posted another crisis plan on Tuesday I think and it's still not there, can you please tell me what was wrong with it please?