Mental Health Forums

Commit To Be Fit

piuma

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay to everyone! :D ... I did a LOT of running back and forth at work last night... believe me... running, NON STOP for 6 hours... ***SWEAT*** Not used to that!

Yay to everyone! :D ... I did a LOT of running back and forth at work last night... believe me... running, NON STOP for 6 hours... ***SWEAT*** Not used to that!

Woohooo!!!! :D

If its ok I would like to join the commit to being fit???

I did 20 sit ups and dont laugh i did an hour of chairaerobics which was on the sky box LOL yeah its for less mobile people but i know it raises my heartbeat and it made me feel good!!!

I would love to be brave enough to join a gym but i am scared that people will laugh so i really admire you all who go to the gym :)

I really liked it, I had to laugh at myself tho cos after the warm up bits i thought yeah cool i feel good, not realissing i had not actually started the exercises!! LOL ! I also recorded a 70s dance workout, thought that would be a laugh!

Today I am going to hoover the whole house without stopping - normally I do one room and then have a coffe and a cig but today, I am going to try to do it without stopping. Will let you know if mission is accomplished or not!

Feeling motivated today :) Did ironing last night, this morning I've dusted and hoovered downstairs and I'm on my 3rd load of washing. Having 5 with a cuppa n some peach slices then I'm off to do the brekkie dishes and put clothes away and hopefully dust n hoover upstairs if Connor can occupy himself that long lol. Goodluck to you all for today. Hope ur feeling better Pie xxx

hey all, well still coughing, but after a little tantrum this morning, my darling toastie and I walked to the sports centre instead of driving, and then did an hour in the gym and then walked back again, plus i have cleaned the kitchen and am going to do the downstairs shortly. yayyy meeee :)

hows everyone getting on today? :masked::masked:

hey all, well still coughing, but after a little tantrum this morning, my darling toastie and I walked to the sports centre instead of driving, and then did an hour in the gym and then walked back again, plus i have cleaned the kitchen and am going to do the downstairs shortly. yayyy meeee :)

Woohooo Toastie this is seriously committing to fitness - well done xx

baby it wasnt a little tantrum it was a full blown paddy <_<wub.gif however u walked so ill let u off :P

as for me ive been the gym an goin on a 2mile walk in a bizzle :}

well done all keep up the good work :}

just ironed today and done dishes n hung washing out, nothing too exhausting, but feeling shattered after my housework mish yesterday lol. Sounds like everyone's been doin well xxx

I've been going to the gym since February this year - I love it, I never knew that going to the gym and exercising could change my mood and make me feel better. There are times when I feel like I have no energy and I have no motivation to go. And aside from last week the last couple times I've gone I haven't felt the good flow - I didn't want to be there and wasn't interested - those are the moments where I hate feeling the way I do and hate having emotions. I want the good feeling back.

well done Emma :) hopefully the good feelings will come back soon so you can start enjoying it again :)

I've done quite a bit of walking this weekend, walked into town and back twice yesterday and walked round a lot of pubs in Newcastle last night lol... Well staggered :lol:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy everyonev :D

i have been the gym twice this week. felt unable to go swimming cuz me chest is pretty bad and im all congested :(

i have been for a 4 mile walk today tho :D

Yes,good idea..it will do wonders ...both to mind & body!hav been planning on starting since a week now but I guess I just needed an extra push.Thanks for the push.will start today!;)

i did a 2 mile walk :) it was going to get a petrol can and petrol after we broke down on a main rd on the way to tescos ashamed0005.gif the police were parked opposite where we broke down and pushed us into the lay-by why i wandered of on me trek for petrol :lol:

Archived