Mental Health Forums

A Perfect Ending

paddypotty

My older daughter just appeared at the computer,she is five months pregnant and blooming,she thought it would be good fun to play some music to her bump and see if the bump would react.

Headphones on the belly,playing God Damn Right Its A Beautiful Day,took a little while but after some singing along I felt a little flutter,I felt my grandchild move,dont know whether he was saying hello or just dancing to the music but yup it was special,feel all soppy and sentimental.

Just a nice way to end the day.

Patricia Smiley Face.

I am so excited for you! YOu felt a new llife growing inside your daughter. Thats one of the most precious feelings in this world. I am glad you got to experience it. It deserves a big smile

(((hugs))))

Emma

thanks Emma,it was very special,we have been trying over the past week to feel movement and it finally happened tonight,Sheanin doesnt sleep much at night now because that is when the baby is most active,both her and her boyfriend are really into music and have been playing music to her bump for ages,they insist its helping educate the baby which is probaly true.

I have just realised this is the first time I have ever posted in this particular forum,wouldnt it be great if I could lose my pain snail mentality for good?

Have a good night/morning Im gonna try get some sleep.

Patricia

Good night. Sweet dreams. Hope to see you in this forum more often. :)

Talk to you soon.

Emma

xxx

Thank you...you've made me smile by sharing this and just the thought of it has brightened my day some! Take care! And hey...you might just have a lil dancer on your hands there ;)

~Chrissy

Thanks for the replies,feeling well which is strange,I normally dont do two good days in a row.

Went fo a long walk,lovely windy warm day here,its kind of nice to be alive right now.

hope everybody has as good a day as I have been having.Take care.

Patricia

Archived