Mental Health Forums

Introduction

rainbowlady

Hello, Im just introducing myself. Im Dianne and I live in Birmingham, England. I was diagnosed BPD many years ago (Im now 51 but still feel like a child). Im single but in a long term relationship. I write poetry and enjoying reading. Best Wishes, Dianne :)

Welcome... we needed a rainbow member! Lots of neat people with good experiences share on this site. I am sure you will get comfortable really quickly. I look forward to hearing more about you as your personality and life situation is revealled thru your posts and chat.

welcome!

bets

Hi,

Hope u find group useful. I also live in UK but whenever anyone mentions birmingham i just think bout chocolate factory and kool goth shop!! mmmm Chocolate.

Anyway hope to chat to u soon

tory

Hi Dianne,

I am always happy to hear from BP's closer to my age. I am 46. This forum has been soooooo helpful to me. My therapist wants (I guess) me to go it alone, and when I come here, I feel so much support, even if I'm just listening. I hope you benefit as well.

Verbena

Hiya Dianne,

Welcome to BPDWorld......I am 41 and still feel like a child inside too.....who says we have to grow up????? Hope to chat with ya soon!

Hugs :wub: :wub:

Archived