Mental Health Forums

Friendship

Roses

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love 'Dancing Queen' reminds me of being a kiddiewinkle when me and my little bro used to put my Dad's abba records on and sing along to the words on the back of the album.

I'll see what 70s eyeshadow colours I've got and do everyone's make-up!

I love this thread Roses. It makes me sad tho that I cant make friends in real life or here. I have no confidence to break into existing circles of friends, and I never know what to say. But I love you all here, and without you I wouldn't have got through some of the bad times I've had. So thank you all. Much love xxx

Ok....to my mates, and those who need to laugh.

This youtube video ALWAYS makes me laugh, as its so infectious... Sharon Osbourne and Louie Walsh just soooo funny

I love your moves Gun... and yay for the 70's glitterami makeup, we'll form an orderly queue Cat.

Thank you all for joining this thread and here's for dancing shoes at 9am! x :masked:

This youtube video ALWAYS makes me laugh, as its so infectious... Sharon Osbourne and Louie Walsh just soooo funny

This nearly did for me Gun, started laughing and then coughing and then couldn't breathe!!!! Very funny clip :lol: xx

im officially sitting in the restaurant now having an irish fry and dancing my feet. You guys are totally awesome. Never forget that. Despite our problems our difficulties we can be there for each other.

Roses, you took me under your wing when I joined and if it hadn't been for you I don't know if I'd ave stuck around for very long. As you know, I have a number of reasons for being very glad I did hang around, so thank you so very much.

You're an amazing woman and I feel proud and honored to call you my friend.

XXX

GROUP HUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw me, Mike and Alora are now humming Beyonce x

hehe I've just been doing some ironing and jigging and humming beyonce as well!!

OMG this is what friendship is all about to me!!! Laughing like you that is the best feeling in the WORLD!!! Gun - thanks this has cheered me up.

Roses, I value my friendship with you so much even though we don't frequently talk or anything. But I know you are always there and knowing you value friendship in the way you do just reinforces my feelings about you. You are a remarkable lady and I think you are wonderful.

:lol: You're all too adorable! (((ROSES))) I LUV YOU SO MUCH HONEY!!! :D ... I can't say that I have a "sexy accent" or "make the best coffee" (although I do a pretty mean cup! hehe) but I can always say that I luv you! And I mean it! And whether I'm high up in the clouds or way below the surface I will ALWAYS be here for you and I hold our friendship close to my heart through all good times and bad. :hug2: Me luvs you gorgeous! :D

(Sorry the post is a little delayed... I'm 5 hours behind you... :blush: I just woke up... anywho... LUV YOU ROSES!!!!)

Archived