Mental Health Forums

Spell Check

Slit

i agree slit i think its u being an arse and because ur in a bad mood ur trying to piss everyone else off as well...i cant spell for shit and i cldnt giv a fuck ive never had a problem with ppl understanding my posts, its not that hard to work out what someone means!!

If u want help or to talk...ask for it dont come on here and try and pull everyone else down into your bad mood, its spiteful and fukin out of order.....jesus christ!!!

I cant actually believe this has been posted, bloody hell GROW THE FUCK UP

At least you are understanding and not a complete ass yourself. I tend to think anyone that writes "GROW THE FUCK UP" in this manner really ought to themselves.

i agree slit i think its u being an arse and because ur in a bad mood ur trying to piss everyone else off as well...i cant spell for shit and i cldnt giv a fuck ive never had a problem with ppl understanding my posts, its not that hard to work out what someone means!!

If u want help or to talk...ask for it dont come on here and try and pull everyone else down into your bad mood, its spiteful and fukin out of order.....jesus christ!!!

I cant actually believe this has been posted, bloody hell GROW THE FUCK UP

You are on a forum where you can quite easily not respond therefore trying to piss you off would be quite a difficult thing to achieve should you just ignore him....

i think the content of posts is 100 times more important than spelling

i think its more important people check their posts to see if their being bitchy not to correct spelling

I am female!

Sopppphhhheeeee my life is ever so slightly more than a popularity contest online. I have admitted I am out of order what more do you want?

My apologies.

i think the content of posts is 100 times more important than spelling

i think its more important people check their posts to see if their being bitchy not to correct spelling

Fair point. I am living to regret all this already if that helps you all.

I am female!

Sopppphhhheeeee my life is ever so slightly more than a popularity contest online. I have admitted I am out of order what more do you want?

My apologies.

Accepted and please take my apologies one and all for being an ass.

Josh...i talking about the ppl that slit has upset because i care about them......i love how u always jump in when ive got something to say! Another sarcastic remark from josh!..its getting boring dude lol

I am female!

Thats lucky then!

Have a gud day!

I am female!

Thats lucky then!

Have a gud day!

Tank yoo!

I'm glad that you have managed to work through this Slit and that you have apologised. It's hard to apologise to your peers and it takes guts.

Sophh, you know I love you dearly but I really don't want you to stick up for me if you are just going to swear at the person. I hope you don't take this the wrong way x

Some browsers have them built in others you can download. A few people's posts here are not readable due to spelling so perhaps it is worth looking at spell checker?

this is pretty unbelievable but i can't really process it considering i'm still in shock over your dog-murdering past

OMG has a condition I suffer with mean I have no rights? I am sincerely upset by your comment. I am not a murderer.

I'm glad that you have managed to work through this Slit and that you have apologised. It's hard to apologise to your peers and it takes guts.

Sophh, you know I love you dearly but I really don't want you to stick up for me if you are just going to swear at the person. I hope you don't take this the wrong way x

Thank you and sorry for insulting you.

Josh...i talking about the ppl that slit has upset because i care about them......i love how u always jump in when ive got something to say! Another sarcastic remark from josh!..its getting boring dude lol

We are all responsible for ourselves and we have choices about our reactions. This is not a sarcastic remark.

In terms of ALWAYS jumping in when you have something to say I would ask for you to demonstrate this point by listing the 897 replies i have made to each one of your posts.

Agreed :)

This is my fault and I hate it. I miss my dog so much yes I've been arrogant and rude and I am new here but please stop this now. I didn't want to hurt anyone and I didn't want my admissions dragged up.

I didn't want to hurt anyone and I didn't want my admissions dragged up.

I agree, its off-topic, so the rules say it shouldn't be brought up.

I didn't want to hurt anyone and I didn't want my admissions dragged up.

I agree, its off-topic, so the rules say it shouldn't be brought up.

fair enough. i don't want to judge/be judged either. was just triggered by your past actions

I wont be replying to any posts anymore seeing as i can never do anything right! All i ever try to do is look out for my friends but i cant even do that right...so i give up!

This will be the last post i ever reply too.

Thanku

I wont be replying to any posts anymore seeing as i can never do anything right! All i ever try to do is look out for my friends but i cant even do that right...so i give up!

This will be the last post i ever reply too.

Thanku

Ever is a long time...

Archived