Mental Health Forums

Spell Check

Slit

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

It must be very nice that the only thing you have to worry about is other peoples spellin and grammar.......I envy you and pitty you in the same instance :wub:

oh for cryin out loud

this takes the piss <_<

u cant expect others to change for u, whether they are capable or not

is it really that important here? maybe in school, college or uni, yes or if ya job is an english teacher ... :P

pft <_<

i agree slit i think its u being an arse and because ur in a bad mood ur trying to piss everyone else off as well...i cant spell for shit and i cldnt giv a fuck ive never had a problem with ppl understanding my posts, its not that hard to work out what someone means!!

If u want help or to talk...ask for it dont come on here and try and pull everyone else down into your bad mood, its spiteful and fukin out of order.....jesus christ!!!

I cant actually believe this has been posted, bloody hell GROW THE FUCK UP

At least you are understanding and not a complete ass yourself. I tend to think anyone that writes "GROW THE FUCK UP" in this manner really ought to themselves.

i have friends who cant spell because of there learning disability which cant be helped. this is discrimination about peoples needs to be honest slit

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!It must be very nice that the only thing you have to worry about is other peoples spellin and grammar.......I envy you and pitty you in the same instance :wub:

I totally understood this!!! Amazing!

Slit has obviously realised her tantrum has now backfired...glad an apology has come forth.

I have said sorry I have admitted I was an ass hole what more shall I do?

Its easy to say "I was an asshole", and not learn from it.

Just out of interest, did you make this post because:

1. You were struggling to read the posts on this forum, and you thought people would read what you wrote and start spell-checking them so it would make it easy for you

or

2. You knew it would get people annoyed and you could have fun starting an argument

?

As naive as this may sound because I couldn't read a topic this morning as the spelling was so poor and thought I would mention people could use spell checkers. What a mistake.

in my opinion

im a uni student and find my spelling to be important there

However, coming here is supposed to be a relaxed atmpsphere

To be honest, i wish spelling was the biggest thing i have to worry about

- and people here know what i have been through

Im curious as to the reason of the post you made, like Data, as I cannot believe when i decided to come back this was the first post a read........

Im not new here, however many people are and may be put of getting some kind of support here as people are too busy moaning about things like this.

Yeah i might sound harsh and i may get "negative" points or whatever, but to be honest im passed caring

I know my status on this site, sure people dont like me - not everyone in the world can get along - its life

I have looked hard for the post yo are refereing to and cannot see what you mean, so my guess is you started this to start an argument as many posts here have a few spelling mistakes - and who cares? Not me, i dont really give it a thought - its soo irrelevant to the meaning of this site

We'll see

Sheez so she was a bit unnice posting about grammar,you guys are acting like she commited some sort of horrible crime.

Besides from that she has apolegized. I think shes been told enough times now why her post was offensive.

Lilly

hi

i agree she was totally out of order with some of her comments and i can feel she wished she never opened her mouth so when does it all end when is she sorry enough she has been big enough to apologise so can it be left at that now please the feelings left behind after posts like this are not good so can we end this now please

Sheez so she was a bit unnice posting about grammar,you guys are acting like she commited some sort of horrible crime.

Besides from that she has apolegized. I think shes been told enough times now why her post was offensive.

Lilly

Thank you so much and Spudnbeans.

wow slit has apolgised countless times and she is still being attacked for it,GROW UP

pixie i see you are new here, but when we are attacked on this forum, we tend to stand united.. sorry if you dont like that - but telling everyone to 'grow up' is really not the way to go!! rolleyes.gif

wow slit has apolgised countless times and she is still being attacked for it,GROW UP

pixie i see you are new here, but when we are attacked on this forum, we tend to stand united.. sorry if you dont like that - but telling everyone to 'grow up' is really not the way to go!! rolleyes.gif

Does it matter if i am new or not?It is newbies who are put off by coming onto a forum that constantly argue.

aries, dont be sad, you have done nothing wrong hun! xx

oh and pixie... dont give me that about newbies being scared off!! after all its a 'newbie' that has started this argumentative thread in the first place! rolleyes.gif

I AGREE... THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED, AS THIS IS GETTING ABSURD!!

aries, dont be sad, you have done nothing wrong hun! xx

oh and pixie... dont give me that about newbies being scared off!! after all its a 'newbie' that has started this argumentative thread in the first place! rolleyes.gif

I AGREE... THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED, AS THIS IS GETTING ABSURD!!

Yeah and she later apologised for but was still to make feel bad :P

a tantrum?

I THINK my life is more important than a tantrum

People who know me KNOW im dealing with a LOT of grief and dont need it from you as im going through enough myself

Archived