Mental Health Forums

Spell Check

Slit

slit and pixie you have really got my back up now!!

who joins a forum and then starts being rude and winding everyone up straight away???!!!

we may have our bickers here, but we have all known each other a long time!

when i first joined i wouldnt of dreamt of getting involved in arguments!!

slit ... fair enough you have said sorry, i just hope you mean it, and think in future, as you can plainly see what happens when you dont

and as for the way you are both treating aries.... PLEASE back off!!! you have no idea of what she has been through recently!!!

We have all had a bad time I am sorry Aries is upset I do think she is having a tantrum she is also sending horrible PM's. If we all want this to stop, stop replying. Aries I hope you feel better soon.

who joins a forum and then starts being rude and winding everyone up straight away???!!!

slit ... fair enough you have said sorry, i just hope you mean it, and think in future, as you can plainly see what happens when you dont

and as for the way you are both treating aries.... PLEASE back off!!! you have no idea of what she has been through recently!!!

Do not threaten me please.

I'm not threatening anyone, I am following procedure and if you hang me for it so be it I'm past caring!

I am an upfront person and I am letting you know I have reported Pixie, Aries and Purple.

This is exactly what i mean about bullying

I'm not threatening anyone, I am following procedure and if you hang me for it so be it I'm past caring!

I am an upfront person and I am letting you know I have reported Pixie, Aries and Purple.

Sorry Roses I didn't mean you I meant Purple.

I think Purpley is making a valid point and is in no way being threatening. I think a bit of respect is called for here. Get to know people and situations before accusing them of having a tantrum, for instance. This place is meant to be about support and building each other up, not knocking them down. :wacko:

:lol:

You reported me for having an opinion? :unsure:

I think Purpley is making a valid point and is in no way being threatening. I think a bit of respect is called for here. Get to know people and situations before accusing them of having a tantrum, for instance. This place is meant to be about support and building each other up, not knocking them down. :wacko:

thanx hun, thats totally my point

but if people wanna neg me and report me.... rolleyes.gif

I find you threatening Purple.

Ooops lol. Slip of fingers. Meant to neg that comment. You may find Purple threatening, but I find no real basis for that. I find you rude, offensive, argumentative and hurtful, and that I can find a basis for!

I think people could benefit from taking a step back here, its becoming quire tiresome and upsetting many people who could do with some support. Please consider this prior to future posts.

This is stupid and I am leaving it now. The threats are clear else Roses wouldn't be reporting you.

like i said, i have not threatened you AT ALL!!

i simply asked you to stop bullying aries, and think before starting an argumentative post in future

i will leave it there

seriously this is still going on? i cant see anyone bullying aries if im honest, she seems to attack people randomly who she doesnt like

*waits for neg feedback* LOL

seriously this is still going on? i cant see anyone bullying aries if im honest, she seems to attack people randomly who she doesnt like

*waits for neg feedback* LOL

That is a great point,aries sent me a vile PM did i mention that?no i didn't so it is her who is attacking not me,and you tell me to back off,anyway i am walking away from this now.

Archived