Mental Health Forums

Say Something Good About One Person

Data

I know this has probably been done before but I just like the idea of it :). Pick one user of this forum, name them, and say something good about them. Just add your posts to this below. I'll start....

Peregrine is really good at using writing to express herself.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Momma (Catsmother) is there for me when my own biological mother wont even give a damn... Luv you Momma! *Tear* :hug2:

honeymay (although she rarely comes on the pages you can find her in chat at 5am Austrialian time on most days). She shares the light, love you babe xxxxx

Roses, she represents whats decent, good and fair in this world. Even when she was in distress, she actually helped others on here, instead of taking her own issues out on others.

A genuine, decent and wonderful person and a privilege to know.

Roses

Guntarded - Think he has some of the funniest status updates, he's got a wicked sense of humour, is straight forward, is easily spooked by youtube vids me and Dice show him, has some good advice, supportive and able to listen.

"Moobs" - The past week I've not laughed so much, Abba and all the Halloween banter. Your a good bloke - Dice x

i cant just name one.

shadow of the day ,pink stars, littleflower, lapwing

they are always there for me no matter what, they check to make sure i am ok, and help me thru crisis, or just chat :wub:

luv you guys

cad

Archived