Mental Health Forums

Say Something Good About One Person

Data

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive only been on here a few days but already Wynter has been really nice and welcoming x x x .. i hope to get to know a lot more of you also, then maybe we can start this thread off again sometime, ive heard great things about many of you all x x x

I kind of dont want to post on here coz i feel bad about all the people I'm not mentioning but Toaster has been really kind and supportive to me and id like everyone to know that

but this post is for everyone else too because its everyone who has made me feel like this is a site I can post on lots and make friends and I never knew it was possible to feel happy on a depression forum. some of the posts make me really sad but i love the spirit in the comunity if that makes sense?

I like the idea of this post

however, it kind of makes me feel sad that some people (myself included) havent even had a mention

i do try my best to support everyone, but it might not come across that way :(

My answer to this post is for everyone - everyone here makes this forum the place it is so everyone here is valued, loyal and supportive

Bimo - My first welcomer, that I will never forget.

Jade - For the advice a little while back

Loads of other peeps who make this place great. In my mind, it's not one person imparticular, but everyone here as a community. That's what makes it great

:inlove3:

Luff yooo alll!!

<3

Jelly Bean for giving me all Jelly Beans she doesn't like I get the black licorice ones yuck! lmao Seriously shes such a sweetheart to me. Guntarded has a great sence of humor, Elvis puts up great youtube vidoes to watch of music I grew up on.

what a stupid thread its only going to upset people like myself who are not even mentioned on 3pages and by alot of your friends!

stupid stupid stupid

toaster i loves me toaster and pie ...... shadoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww ping woooooosssssssssssssss, sophhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee ya plum ya loverly and i loves ya hun ...thank you chorse for mentioning me xox ......and you are a sweetie too and deserve a mention to hun xox..... dizze blimey can't miss me dizze out ...there are soooo sooo many of you that really help me......snowman .... walker..... roryyyyyyyyy..... panda.....i don't care that ya say one person not just one is special all of ya are ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))....arakis what a loverly person you are hunnie xox cwp xox erm gosh i could go on haha!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

also going to say somepeople that arn't on here as much coseven though there not around they were so very supportive and i miss them very much!! rael is one of themi miss so much queenbee.... and march .....this is my edit sorry i just miss them and many more that have touched my heart ya all there but im getting greedy now haha! xoxox

Archived