Mental Health Forums

Say Something Good About One Person

Data

Everyone has given me great advice and have been so kind and caring, and made me feel like I matter. I do have 3 or 4 people that are extra special to me for different reasons, I don't need to mention them, they know who they are.

xx

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have i been mentioned? I don't think so

Do i care?

No

Why?

Because i have friends here who i know care about me and i don't need to be reminded

I do love this thread, its great :)

i havent wanted to reply cuz i cant choose just one person lol :unsure:

but i wanna say thank u to ppls who has mentioned me ... and i love all my friends here and the ppl here have changed my life in ways they may never know :) even the negative times here have made me a stronger person cuz now i am able to say 'meh w/e' and walk away :D so THANK YOU for that!!

That's why I first didn't reply as well Toaster because there are so many people here I think are nice. As a matter of fact I really cant think of too many on here that aren't nice? So I guess I just wrote off the top of my head who I talked to the most on here. Sophhee I think you're wonderful and you're my Dudette! Toaster I like you specially with butter and jam :P seriously you're nice to me, Pandora you're a trip to talk to and I gotta give you a reality smack all the time cause you're not fat! And for anyone else on here I don't mention it doesn't mean i don't like you. like I said I think everyone's special in there own way.

Oh p.s. I'd stay away from that weirdo C Horse 70 though he's creepy! :masked:

I would like to mention Miko.

I have seen how he interacts with people on here develop and bloom.

His advice has often been spot on.

I hope in difficult times he can see how far he has travelled.

Yeah this is the trouble when we are asked to name just one person. Everybody here has good qualities, are supportive, kind, funny, insightful and helpful.

Love to everyone :grouphug[1]: :grouphug[1]: :grouphug[1]: xxxx

Yeah this is the trouble when we are asked to name just one person. Everybody here has good qualities, are supportive, kind, funny, insightful and helpful.

I've run out of points, so just pretend there is a 1 there.

xx

I've run out of points, so just pretend there is a 1 there.

xx

^_^ bless you and thanks xxxx

I just want to thank everyone, for being brave enough to post (some are very personal issues), for replying to my posts (without judgement)and for the general support we all give each other. you all make this place the safe place and community it is so i applaud everybody

xx

I just want to thank everyone, for being brave enough to post (some are very personal issues), for replying to my posts (without judgement)and for the general support we all give each other. you all make this place the safe place and community it is so i applaud everybody

xx

Couldn't agree more :)

xxx

Sophhee, who has always been there for me and a great friend. Thank you very much

ScallyWag- despite your difficulties you've also been a great friend

Data- no matter what people may say to me your always be my friend, your a kind person.

Aries for being really kind and understanding.

Toaster for a great chat the other day.

I think this thread is great for showing appreciation to people, however its not the place to go looking for a compliment, and definitely not the place to moan if someone hasn't mentioned you.

Archived