Mental Health Forums

Why Am I Bad Blood?

Pixie Hollow

Hi, i don't know you but i like you, you have never said anything to offend or upset me. The way i look at it is everyone is different and some people get on and some don't. I feel like that in my family i don't fit or belong, no one likes me, my parents hate me and so do my brothers, i have no friends at all my only support is my therapist who is paid to help me, so i know how you feel, really i do. Hope you will be ok.

i dont know you so have no reason to dislike you

have you been here long? maybe give it sometime and see if you meet people you click with, there are alot of different people here. one of the easiest ways to make friends with people is to support them, maybe see if theres any threads with few responses, im sure they wd appriciate another person to show they care

I would have to echo what roxy said.

If you positively engage with people around here, you'll find that such actions are reciprocated.

Hi. I've felt for years that no one likes me and I dont belong anywhere so I know just how you feel. Its not nice being lonely and having no friends. Feel free to PM me anytime if you want a chat. Take care.

Why am i bad blood?People here don't like me :( I don't fit in and have no friends and you all don't like me i want to be accepted.

Hi Pixie,

What makes you feel that people here don't like you? Sometimes when we have these thoughts they are not necessarily the way things really are.

Sometimes people here will disagree but it does not necessarily mean they don't like each other. Just that they don't agree on certain issues which is bound to happen anywhere! We are all individuals.

WP

Pixie you have been kind to me and in turn I have not been so kind and I am sorry. Please count me as your friend here. I would PM you my email address but I can't access MSN at the moment but perhaps another day we could talk off site?

Please dont think people dont like you. Most people dont know you. On this forum Im sure no one truly knows you. I think the more you open up the more people will have the chance to get to know you, and to have an opinion about you. If you want people to like you, please give them the chance to get to know the real pixie, perhaps try posting something about yourself, anything, perhaps general chit chat so people can have a chance to connect with you, get to know you and like you :)

xx

Hi, i don't know you but i like you, you have never said anything to offend or upset me. The way i look at it is everyone is different and some people get on and some don't. I feel like that in my family i don't fit or belong, no one likes me, my parents hate me and so do my brothers, i have no friends at all my only support is my therapist who is paid to help me, so i know how you feel, really i do. Hope you will be ok.

Thank you your words are so kind

i dont know you so have no reason to dislike you

have you been here long? maybe give it sometime and see if you meet people you click with, there are alot of different people here. one of the easiest ways to make friends with people is to support them, maybe see if theres any threads with few responses, im sure they wd appriciate another person to show they care

No not been here long but it is the feeling i get

I would have to echo what roxy said.

If you positively engage with people around here, you'll find that such actions are reciprocated.

ty

Hi. I've felt for years that no one likes me and I dont belong anywhere so I know just how you feel. Its not nice being lonely and having no friends. Feel free to PM me anytime if you want a chat. Take care.

sorry you feel this way too

Why am i bad blood?People here don't like me :( I don't fit in and have no friends and you all don't like me i want to be accepted.

Hi Pixie,

What makes you feel that people here don't like you? Sometimes when we have these thoughts they are not necessarily the way things really are.

Sometimes people here will disagree but it does not necessarily mean they don't like each other. Just that they don't agree on certain issues which is bound to happen anywhere! We are all individuals.

WP

because of the arguments and the judgements and i just know people here hate me :(

I was thinking of this thread and how I would like to get to know you. I do really love your name. Pixie Hollow! What made you decide on that name? It makes me think of fairies in a beautiful glen with red spotted toad stools all around. A very serene place.

When I was a child I use to lose myself in books like that. I'd find myself in that place where the fairies are, and even become one. I suppose it's a very comforting place for me to be.

WP

Pixie you have been kind to me and in turn I have not been so kind and I am sorry. Please count me as your friend here. I would PM you my email address but I can't access MSN at the moment but perhaps another day we could talk off site?

Thank you slit you have been kind to me too,be nice if we could talk off site darl.

Please dont think people dont like you. Most people dont know you. On this forum Im sure no one truly knows you. I think the more you open up the more people will have the chance to get to know you, and to have an opinion about you. If you want people to like you, please give them the chance to get to know the real pixie, perhaps try posting something about yourself, anything, perhaps general chit chat so people can have a chance to connect with you, get to know you and like you :)

xx

That makes sense SW but it is hard to post about myself and thanks for your advice.

I was thinking of this thread and how I would like to get to know you. I do really love your name. Pixie Hollow! What made you decide on that name? It makes me think of fairies in a beautiful glen with red spotted toad stools all around. A very serene place.

When I was a child I use to lose myself in books like that. I'd find myself in that place where the fairies are, and even become one. I suppose it's a very comforting place for me to be.

WP

I love faeries WP that is why i chose Pixie Hollow,I wanted Pixie but it was already taken.I would like to get to know you too :)

all alone in my world with no friends at all

i sit and hide under the covers all alone

who cares?no one at all

one day i hope i will meet a friend who will care

but i know it will never happen cos i am a stupid mare

I am sad and lonely who is just a pathetic bitch.

who cares?no one at all

That is depressing.

who cares?no one at all

That is depressing.

sorry i won't post how i feel anymore :(

You are really not pathetic or stupid etc, those are your words, your own insecurities, the way you see yourself, and not the way other people see you. I see you as an insecure girl with fear for rejection (so strong you already see rejection before it has happened), not at all pathetic or stupid.

You will have to give people a chance to make their own mind up about you, and you might be pleasantly surprised and find people who care about you and who you care about in return. You might also learn to like yourself :)

Perhaps take part in games in the humour section of the forum to get interacting with people :)

Hi SW,What is that?

The "Humour" is on the "Good day and Recovery" forum.

I feel sad for you Pixie but I am in no mood to blow smoke up your arse. You are being a bit pathetic in my opinion it doesn't mean you are pathetic but you are acting like a victim. Try throwing up and shitting out raw meat all day and then see how you feel?

I feel sad for you Pixie but I am in no mood to blow smoke up your arse. You are being a bit pathetic in my opinion it doesn't mean you are pathetic but you are acting like a victim. Try throwing up and shitting out raw meat all day and then see how you feel?

You are right slit and i am sorry

also i am sorry i created this thread now :(

I just feel lonely.

Archived